Sweet - Posting Privileges! Hello all!

Phaenos

n00b
Hello everyone! Now that I have new thread privileges, I thought I would post to introduce myself to you all. I'm Phaenos, and I'm a rather new Neo collector myself. My initial claim to fame? I picked up this beauty a couple of weeks ago:

image.jpeg

A beautiful condition 4-slot MVS Cabinet, with only two Carts to my name. You can be sure I'll be planning to grow my collection in short order. I had to drive about 1000 miles to Idaho to pick this up, but I was floored by the condition of it when I saw it. The monitor looks fantastic, and the previous owner even restored the EL marquee lamps into perfect working condition.

Anyway, I'm excited about it and wanted to share it with you other enthusiasts. Glad to be here and I'm eager to contribute to the community!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Jesus, 1000 miles? Mad respect for that.

I expect that a certain Panda will be along shortly to inform you of your Pulstar donation requirements.

Phaenos

n00b
I'm glad nobody in Idaho shot you. Welcome northwesterner.

Hah! Me too. I rolled into Boise and stayed the night there. The first of many open carries I saw stopped me in my tracks and my "Oh Shi...!" shortly turned into an "Oh yeah...". Actually, all said though, everyone I met there was super friendly and the buy was a really great experience.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Awesome condition. Seems like the big red club is getting a lot of new members in the past months...