nevermind.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it.

You did come up with a solution and made the cable. Your cable is the best solution, even folks that have a Tri-Force or Chihiro can use the +5v out on the Sega I/O since some of the filter boards have no +5v header.

Lem's cable was literally a few pages in and "pass-thru doable" post even before that.

Lem offered me a cable, Jasen didn't have one. Lem has been doing custom wiring and other services for this forum for several years. Why I bought from him.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
It's always cables on this forum. I remember those female scart to BNC ones. Now everyone sells them here. I have to say though, the quality wasn't the same between the two that I saw personally. Todd's was very clean and looked like someone with experience made it, the other one was...meh.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
rvss-bag.jpg

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Lems work has always been top notch and he has done quite a bit to help out the arcade community....not to profit. While it's always good to have some competition in anything, I agree with James' sentiments on the BNC cables.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Look, it may not seem like much to you but the fact that he bought the braided cable, PM'd me saying he couldn't keep the wires from breaking, then posted his solution.. While it's not a blatant copy, the pieces are there.

Jasen stated that he has a few left over. I'm sure he'd send one your way.

XeiFWZp.jpg

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Jason is rapidly getting a reputation of taking other people's Ideas, repackaging them, and selling them to people that don't know any better. Just ask XX.

Pot meet kettle. That's all you damn near do man. I don't think you're a bad dude lem, but come the fuck on you're busting a dude for most of the same shit you do.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This thread comes off as some inside joke that I am severely on the outside of.

Good job, slashchat.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Pot meet kettle. That's all you damn near do man. I don't think you're a bad dude lem, but come the fuck on you're busting a dude for most of the same shit you do.

You know what, you're right.

You're absolutely right.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Ladies, I have no idea WTF is going on here but this thread sure as hell needs moar boobs.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif