Any tips on traveling to Seattle?

TravistyOJ

Another Striker
I will be in Seattle next week on business, and I was wondering what game shops or arcades I should check out. I know about Pink Gorilla Games, but curious if there were any arcades with a good selection of classic stuff, or even Jap stuff. Any good places to buy import games? I will be in the South Lake Union area.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
No problem. I don't think any of them have neo cabs sadly. See if you can't get some reputable business in Portland the next time you are in the northwest.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
dorky's is awesome but its in tacoma so you would need to drive about 45 mins to get there depending on where youre at in seattle. they had a 4 slot neo geo when i was there also had a japanese street fighter 2 turbo cab and a ton of pinballs if you like that stuff

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Gameworks is downtown and is a fairly large place. Was a couple years ago when i was last there so not sure on current cab inventory.

You gonna ride the SLUT while you're in the area?

I'd say Another Castle is a good place to stop in. Used game store w/an arcade (and a 4 slot big red). But they're just North of Seattle in Edmonds.Not too far, but not right where you'll be at.