KOF, SS, MOW, SVC: Chaos, and Windjammers.

alby13

Kuroko's Training Dummy
nice g-tron, you the man. looks like you got many bases covered :vik:

i have my 3DO with Road Rash, Gex, Soccer Kid

I have a US Saturn with Die Hard arcade, virtual fighter 2, etc

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Good stuff alby13 !! Feel free to bring over the 3DO. Here are some pics of how I have my setup so far for the meet. May be re arranging it to better suit everyone. I'm also possibly getting a third PVM 29, if I do I'll be setting it up in my car port to play some games while grilling and chilling !!!

Last edited:

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Nice set up NEO-G tron
I'LL bring my vega jr.super gun for some capcom fighting games

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Lol Yep a Neo Big Red in my kitchen and a Dynamo SF2 cab running a Dreamcast right next to it !!

Last edited:

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Got a couple of move PVM monitors this week. Now I can have more consoles running at the same time at the meet up. Gonna set these up properly throught my place for maximum gamer's convenience !!!

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
man.. why cant anything like this be near me looks like a ton of fun. Im mad jelly.. might need to go to jelly school

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Here are some pics of how I have setup my place for the meet at this point. There may be some final changes the day of.

Two 20" inch Sony PVM's for running the Retro consoles and a 40" inch flat screen for streaming, internet and gaming movies.

Neo Geo Big Red with two Slot 2, two Sony 29" inch PVM's one setup vertical for PCB and console Shmups, and one to run my 2 Slot CMVS and a Supergun for CPS2.

kitchen area Two cabs, 1 Neo Geo Gold with 2 slot and 1 Dynamo 6 button two player cab with Dreamcast for Capcom and Shmup games

Out back I will also be setting up under my carport a 20" inch Sony PVM running more Retro consoles and the grill and ice chest will be right next to it. I'll be setting that up tomorrow.

alby13

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I think you had an awesome set up! Thank you for hosting, the games, the food, the fun, and the company. It was an amazing meet!

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
The meet was a huge success !! Over 20 plus people attended and I would like to thank Arcade Game, Tyranix95, Alby13, and all the people from Neo Geo For Life, Sega16, Shmups.System11, PCEngineFX and Shoryuken.com for coming out and supporting the Southern California Retro gamer's community !! Many people came through and brought awesome hardware, PCB's and lot's of delicious food !! We must do this again very soon !! My place is open to you all !!!

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Thanks neo G-tron
For inviting us to the meet, had a good time just like everybody else, great food and beer
Can't belive some people stay untill 5:00am
Can't wait for the next one:vik::buttrock:

Frenetic

New Challenger
this was so awesome! i had so much fun and it was crazy with all the games and the people up in there!

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
this was so awesome! i had so much fun and it was crazy with all the games and the people up in there!

Thank you for making it over Frenetic, you and Pablo showing up really made my meet up complete !! Lot's of hardcore retro gamers !! Lol I was not expecting that many people to show up as it was my first official meetup to be honest. I'm also really glad I went the extra mile to setup as many consoles as I did. Their was more then enough for everyone to play at the same time. Your 360 Shmup setup is totally wicked looking, thanks for bringing that also !! Already planning out the next one, can't wait !!!

I haven't used my account in a loooong time... But, with that said, I'll be a little more active on here and Thanks Neo G-Tron for hosting that event bud. :buttrock: Anyway, I'm the guy wearing the Joker/Harley Quinn shirt in those pictures. Also, Giby should show up to these meet ups. They're totally worth it. :glee:

Mega_man

n00b
Hi guys I'm new here and looking to buy my first cab. I was just curios is there an entry fee to go to these meet ups?

alby13

Kuroko's Training Dummy
this is an epic thread with those awesome pictures. i think we are continuing to have meet ups in the future, but we are awaiting until someone is gracious enough to host the meet at a place where we can fit everyone and have all the gaming hardware.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
A Big Thanks to Frenetic, Neo G-Tron, and Droid for hosting meets over the Labor Day Weekend.

Had a blast guys.

Last edited:
A Big Thanks to Frenetic, Neo G-Tron, and Droid for hosting meets over the Labor Day Weekend.

Had a blast guys.

I second this. Thank you guys for hosting. :)

Also, good seeing you again Tyranix95. I'll have to practice kof97 to be more of a challenge next time. haha

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
that is the most awesome setup I have ever seen

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
I'm super stoked to know that all of you guy's have been enjoying the meet ups !! I've got some new goodies and hardware ready for the next one !! Thank you Frenetic and Droid for hosting your meet ups also. This So Cal retro gaming community has so much potential. let's all keep working at it together to make these meets bigger and better !!!

greenframe

n00b
dude! i missed the last meet.:blow_top: I"m looking forward to the next one tho. I notice these meets keep getting better and better. Keep up the great work yawl. :buttrock: