New Member enjoying the new toy

qsl

n00b
I purchased this unit a month or so ago. Its a 6 slot cab in near mint condition. It was only used in the home and never in a arcade. We have slowly been doing little things like replacing the EL panels, installed the Led credit lights and currently trying to get a working card reader. Game play is great and we have obtained a nice collection of games so far. We purchased this for our game room and as a family of four, we really have a great time with it. Currently we are playing a lot of league bowling and Money exchanger.

neo.JPG

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
awesome cab, I'm jealous. Got more pics of it? Hows the monitor?

qsl

n00b
Thanks! Monitor is excellent. No burn in or background noise. Very happy with it. Here are a couple more shots!

IMG_1990.jpgIMG_1991.jpgIMG_1992.jpg

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Nice cab, even better shape. Welcome to the 6 slot (and working one at that) club. Not a lot of us around. ;)

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Nice great condition.

qsl

n00b
thanks guys. It really is in great shape and I really lucked out finding one this nice. Its an awesome addition to our game room.

The Rockstar fridge my son wanted really bad. I scored a new one in the box. Has led logo light and also interior led lights, but they are a bit bright to have on at night. Everything in that dude gets ice cold. We keep a variety of rockstar, monster, soda and beer in it!

rockstar.jpg

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
If you have a whole foods nearby, see if they have the canned guayaki yerba mate. That stuff will put pep in your gaming sessions.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Here at neo-geo.com, we do not condone performance enhancing chemicals. While doping isn't outlawed in the community, it is frowned upon.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Here at neo-geo.com, we do not condone performance enhancing chemicals. While doping isn't outlawed in the community, it is frowned upon.
Does that X at the end of your name stand for Straight Edge or what?

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
When the yerba jitters settle in, its like you can hit the button twice with every press.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
love the extra elbow room on the sixer...

Ghudda

New Challenger
That cabinet is a beast. If I had the space and lived on a floor lower than the 3rd in my apartment, I would have pursued a cabinet instead of a CMVS.