Can you still download PSP games on to the Vita though the PS Store?

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
I am thinking about getting a Vita soon. You could download PSP games from the PS Store and transfer them to your Vita through the PS3 but Sony has pulled then off of the PS3 PS Store. Can you still do this with the Vita through the PS Store?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yup. I know there are some PS1 classics that don't show up on the Vita's store but can be transferred by the PS3 and play fine, I don't know if there are any Vita games like that. If all else fails you could purchase on the website and then use Content Manager on the PC to transfer.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Yup. I know there are some PS1 classics that don't show up on the Vita's store but can be transferred by the PS3 and play fine, I don't know if there are any Vita games like that. If all else fails you could purchase on the website and then use Content Manager on the PC to transfer.

Wait!? you can use content manager on the pc to put psp/ps1 games on the Vita? Have you tried this? There's been a few games i've been itching to play on my vita but I haven't had a ps3 to transfer them.

Camrox

n00b
A few of the games dont show up on the Vita PSN store like GohanX said. A few of those inclue the ps1 classic Metal Gear Solid and Valkyria Chronicles II for PSP. No clue why you can't download them, a few weeks back you could suddenly download them and Sony "patched" it.