Hello Miss Lady

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Thank you, i was aiming for the basement tool category.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
LOL

Someone has not been paying attention.

Do you also visit NAMBLA's website to find babysitters?

NAMBLA has a website?

Oh and nice cab Monkey, looks like she just needs some love, plenty of folks around here would be willing to offer suggestions if and when you hit an obstacle, for instance that set of memory card/headphone jack holes are sorely missing a repro sticker and that metal CP might stand to take a good brushing

Last edited:

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
NAMBLA has a website?

Oh and nice cab Monkey, looks like she just needs some love, plenty of folks around here would be willing to offer suggestions if and when you hit an obstacle, for instance that set of memory card/headphone jack holes are sorely missing a repro sticker and that metal CP might stand to take a good brushing

Thanks man, I'm glad I got her for what I got her for. She came with SamSho III and FF so that was a plus. She's got all the right internals and still has all her OEM stickers in the back. Some of the Big Reds came configured with a two slot as a cost reduction incentive from certain suppliers and sadly this is one of them. It's ok though I'm gonna use the 2 slot for another CMVS build i think. Replace it with an actual 4 slot. The only items I'm missing are the original power supply (which I've already ordered), the MV-IC, and the metal plate for it. I'm planning on making a build thread sometime this week so maybe someone that can help with locating those 2 things will ping me about em. Other than that, I think I'm pretty much set. I've done body work on cars and restore antique furniture as a hobby so hopefully ply wood repair won't be too difficult.