Hello Miss Lady

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Huh? I need to grow up?

Midnight, FYI, no that was not a business. It was a collecting site, very similar to this one with the exception that virtually all the members tend to be older. Those model cars are quite collectable with prices ranging from $600 to over 40k each. Oh yea, my wife only weighs 105 pounds... but cool story bro.
$40K for a model? sounds like that hobby has just as big of blowtards as this one does. also do they make halfscale zelda real dolls? im in the market for a midget.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Hey man, just because someone has a different or more sensitive sense of humor than you doesn't give you the fucking right to compare them to functional retards. My ex was a tard. She's a pilot now. Since you lack a basic understanding of conversational English, I'll point out that I mentioned nothing of your wife. I might laugh at toilet humor, but I have boundaries when insults are concerned. So since you've already presented us with the view that you're more of an 'adult' than the rest of us, you can kill yourself well before you have any further opportunity to populate the planet with your pompous asshat offspring.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
I hope its always this dramatic. I have taken to browsing the forum while I am at work, totally improves my productivity.

qsl

n00b
Threads are either forgotten or burn up like the Hindenburg here.

Seems like this site could do good with some proper moderation. Some of these threads go so far off topic, i would almost rather see bots posting trash.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Seems like this site could do good with some proper moderation. Some of these threads go so far off topic, i would almost rather see bots posting trash.

uh oh...

The old 'moderation' thingy again...

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple

Dude, you got all sorts of upset and just HAD to say something because I laughed (and literally farted) at a now obvious 'immature' quote that someone else made fun of YOU about. Now you're saying that the site needs moderation because of shit like the shit YOU started? Going off topic because of you wanting to post pics of your models on MY fucking thread? Get over yourself already, you self-entitled twat.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
If you go to the super yuppie parts of portland, it can get very portlandia, very fast. Nothing like listening to someone with a handle bar moustache argue with a butcher about whether the wild game was ethically slaughtered.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
If you go to the super yuppie parts of portland, it can get very portlandia, very fast. Nothing like listening to someone with a handle bar moustache argue with a butcher about whether the wild game was ethically slaughtered.

Sounds like Frederick. I've only been here 2 months and I hate the people. I've never understood attempting to be something you're not. Fundamentally speaking, I mean.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Simply looking to have intelligent conversation with other adults.

LOL

Someone has not been paying attention.

Do you also visit NAMBLA's website to find babysitters?

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
We had a list going for worst new members around here someplace...now where did that go...

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
For me? Aww you shouldn't have!

There are plenty of other shitty n00bs vying for the 2014 title, although you are doing an admirable job so far you need to step your game up if you want to take it all.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
There are plenty of other shitty n00bs vying for the 2014 title, although you are doing an admirable job so far you need to step your game up if you want to take it all.

All I did was point out the obvious. If my thought processes in defense of my character are logically sound, then I don't understand what the issue is. Rationale? I don't type half the horrible shit I've seen your seasoned veterans post. I was told to contribute, so I contribute what I can - when I can. I wish I had more free time and money to spare so I could share my actual work. Maybe I'd spend less time on the defense.