Hello Miss Lady

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
So, I got off to a pretty rough start round these parts. Now that I've been granted perms by the all mighty forum gods, I guess it's time to introduce myself and this fine redhead I picked up yesterday.

VhqW4Kh.jpg

She's a little rough around the edges, but we all are. I've waited the better part of the last 15 years to get one of these magnificent creatures and she's finally MINE.

KEY POINTS:

I've said it elsewhere but, I've crept around the forums for a few months and it's been invaluable as far as information goes. I've been collecting MVS carts I come across in the wild (that's not many, mind you) for about 4 years. I collect and mod retro consoles on consignment in my spare time. I've been working on my first CMVS build since I got back to the states in April. I found out a week ago that I'm going to be a father and it scares the shit outa me because I'm not ready to give up my obsession with classic gaming. But most of all (for yous guys), I'm stoked to be a part of the community. Now if I can keep from getting banned...

Oh, and I have the most abrasive sense of humor...

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
So, I got off to a pretty rough start round these parts. Now that I've been granted perms by the all mighty forum gods, I guess it's time to introduce myself and this fine redhead I picked up yesterday.

VhqW4Kh.jpg

She's a little rough around the edges, but we all are. I've waited the better part of the last 15 years to get one of these magnificent creatures and she's finally MINE.

KEY POINTS:

I've said it elsewhere but, I've crept around the forums for a few months and it's been invaluable as far as information goes. I've been collecting MVS carts I come across in the wild (that's not many, mind you) for about 4 years. I collect and mod retro consoles on consignment in my spare time. I've been working on my first CMVS build since I got back to the states in April. I found out a week ago that I'm going to be a father and it scares the shit outa me because I'm not ready to give up my obsession with classic gaming. But most of all (for yous guys), I'm stoked to be a part of the community. Now if I can keep from getting banned...

Oh, and I have the most abrasive sense of humor...

Congrats and welcome. Let me know when your baby mamma makes you sell it. I'll come get it.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Thanks guys. And yeah, after spending 3 hours peeling vinyl it feels like restoring this thing and fixing the water damage is gonna take literally the rest of my life.

qsl

n00b
Professional background is VP for an Industrial Distributor. If your asking about the user name, its because I was the original founder of quarterscalelegends.com

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I am founder of queefsuckinglegends, also known as QSL. Please cease and desist all use of my ip.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You need to grow up, QSL. Don't be immature thinking you can just come in this forum and simply fit in.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Don't get mad because you traded your sense of humor to a morbidly obese and hairy Samoan woman to start a business that builds fucking models of cars, guy. I didn't say shit about you, I just thought the comment was hilarious after sitting through an 8 hour HR seminar. But it's seems like, "now it's time for Reggie to talk about yo momma, a little bit".

qsl

n00b
You need to grow up, QSL. Don't be immature thinking you can just come in this forum and simply fit in.

Huh? I need to grow up?

Midnight, FYI, no that was not a business. It was a collecting site, very similar to this one with the exception that virtually all the members tend to be older. Those model cars are quite collectable with prices ranging from $600 to over 40k each. Oh yea, my wife only weighs 105 pounds... but cool story bro.

qsl

n00b
Lastly, I am not looking to fit in. Simply looking to have intelligent conversation with other adults.