Oliverclaude's Bakery Collection 2014

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
After looking at this collection, I must admit, I am so jealous. I will sell you my damn soul for that collection bro! I mean...wow! That is so beautiful! Good job getting all those games like that, and that is by far one of the most unique ways to display them also! Very very nice!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
After looking at this collection, I must admit, I am so jealous. I will sell you my damn soul for that collection bro! I mean...wow! That is so beautiful! Good job getting all those games like that, and that is by far one of the most unique ways to display them also! Very very nice!

Thanks man, no need to be jealous though ;). You'll probably have yours back sooner than you think and as for now, just enjoy the hunting. Miss that a lot...

Mokkori

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Wow, impressive collection!
I think this is the first time I find the display shelves as impressive as the games!
Kudos sir!

Fakk2

Thanks man, no need to be jealous though ;). You'll probably have yours back sooner than you think and as for now, just enjoy the hunting. Miss that a lot...

Seriously, as much as people talk about 8Man's collection being all that and a bag of chips, I prefer the way you set yours up. One day I will have my games back, as I am now only 8 games away from a complete English AES collection, and I only collect the JPN games that have no English equivalent. I also collect the MVS carts in shock boxes with perfect stickers, it's an OCD thing, and I also love to collect the NeoCD English games, unless there are JPN games that have no English equivalent. I am 4 games away from finishing that also. I love my Neo-Geo games, they are the most important games in my life, mostly due to the power of the system, and the memories that they hold.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Seriously, as much as people talk about 8Man's collection being all that and a bag of chips, I prefer the way you set yours up. One day I will have my games back, as I am now only 8 games away from a complete English AES collection, and I only collect the JPN games that have no English equivalent. I also collect the MVS carts in shock boxes with perfect stickers, it's an OCD thing, and I also love to collect the NeoCD English games, unless there are JPN games that have no English equivalent. I am 4 games away from finishing that also. I love my Neo-Geo games, they are the most important games in my life, mostly due to the power of the system, and the memories that they hold.

Would love to see your collection too! :)

Fakk2

Would love to see your collection too! :)

Well, I have never posted pics of my games/collections here due to how the people are. I do, however, post pics of them from time to time on my FB page for only my friends to see, as I get no flack from them like I get from everyone here. If you would like to join my FB page FL, I have no problem adding you and you can see all the pics I have posted there. Sadly, I have not yet posted pics of every game, cart for cart, opened with many angles taken of everything, but I have started in one way or another, and will continue to do so until all pics are done.

I also have not yet posted my pics of the NeoCDs set, or MVS carts, because I have not yet enough shocks or inserts to make the pics look neat like these other guys are doing, I have been so busy for so long I just never have time for it. But, I plan to show those one day as well, and for friends that ask for pics of them in PM's, I usually show those without an issue. I just am waiting for something grand like, the way Oliver has done, or 8Man has made their collections set up, but it is difficult as of right now due to current things happening in my life.

PM me for further information my friend, and thank you for taking an interest in my games. The Neo-Geo is something I love dearly, and I take it very seriously. I think you would like the pics that I do have, even if they are incomplete, and my collection changes daily.

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
Thank you for sharing Oliver, I love you're collection especially your full set of Dog Tag carts! Epic collection indeed.

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
just enjoy the hunting. Miss that a lot...

I know exactly how you feel. The thrill of the hunt. My AES collection is modest compared to yours. I've basically stopped looking for carts nowadays, I have almost all the games I really want; but I keep my eyes peeled for the remaining few I would like in my collection. And even if I find one, It would have to be an amazing deal.

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
just enjoy the hunting. Miss that a lot...

I know exactly how you feel. The thrill of the hunt. My AES collection is modest compared to yours. I've basically stopped looking for carts nowadays, I have almost all the games I really want; but I keep my eyes peeled for the remaining few I would like in my collection. And even if I find one, It would have to be an amazing deal.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Thank you, that's kind of you, Sir but, I hope you don't mind me telling the obvious... all of this would have fit in one, nice, single post.

Edit: ...kudos on your recent Crossed Swords 2 purchase ;).

Last edited:

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
Thanks, I always wanted to play Crossed Swords 2. Thanks to this community, I was lucky enough to get a copy.
I don't buy anymore of the older released homecarts. The ones I would like to add to my collection are out of my price range like Metal Slug, Pulstar, etc. Homecart prices have exponentially skyrocketed. I had a chance to get Pulstar for around $800 but that was 5 years ago. It was able to purchase Blazing Star 4 years ago, very happy I got that at least.

And yeah I double posted yesterday, my laptop froze while sending

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Impressive collection and awesome display @oliverclaude! That NTM Scotland course +1 score is unreal!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
That NTM Scotland course +1 score is unreal!

It was a real pain to achieve that -12. Playing NTM for score means to reset anytime you screw a hole and that happens a lot. Resetting an NG-CD though is like one-decision stock, i.e. it takes ages: there's this hilarious intro screen, then the cuddly golf buggy loading time, menus to click through, loading again and so on. Your longanimity turns into zero patience, that into zero tolerance and that ...into berserk. Needles to say, all your rhythm goes south. God bless my AESS ;).

BTW, thanks a lot for this neat introduction you gave me. Simple words instead of my gimmickry slapstick answer. My noobian mind tend to persist on turning everything into a stuffy gag. That sample of your minimalist writing skills gave me a long overdue cold shower.

Edit: I fired Scotland up again, your comment obviously made me miss it dreadfully, and here's a piece of late advice: you have to work with the rough and it's heavy iteration, therefore don't panic if you park your ball in high grass. It's often necessary to do so. The tough cookie are those intensely distorted greens with their awkward flag deployment. So be careful with your putts.

Last edited:

Luciano

Crossed Swords Squire
Krasse Sammlung. Sag mal bist du der, der damals im Jumpエn Run Viewpoint durchgespielt hat? Alex und Anatol haben von Jemanden erz臧lt der es mit einem Credit durschspieken konnte, nachdem ich gejammert habe dass ich den 4. Boss partout besiegen konnte...

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Krasse Sammlung. Sag mal bist du der, der damals im Jumpエn Run Viewpoint durchgespielt hat? Alex und Anatol haben von Jemanden erz臧lt der es mit einem Credit durschspieken konnte, nachdem ich gejammert habe dass ich den 4. Boss partout besiegen konnte...
nönönö, das ist der liebe Gerard, der sich nicht traut im Forum was zu posten, aber uns ständig überwacht :)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
das ist der liebe...

Eh... he's WR holder, yes, but I had my own private 15 minutes as well:

View attachment 19033

Obsessed by NTM, I don't have the need for these sort of adrenaline rushes anymore, so I probably won't pull off that years old achievement again anytime soon, but, after all, it's like with your KoF '98 skills Jan, they don't get any better with time. As I remember correctly, you had your team kicked badly last time around. I never saw you play it against GeS ever since... ;).

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Eh... he's WR holder, yes, but I had my own private 15 minutes as well:

View attachment 19033

Obsessed by NTM, I don't have the need for these sort of adrenaline rushes anymore, so I probably won't pull off that years old achievement again anytime soon, but, after all, it's like with your KoF '98 skills Jan, they don't get any better with time. As I remember correctly, you had your team kicked badly last time around. I never saw you play it against GeS ever since... ;).
WTF is OLI ? I only know the master of disaster ;)

And about KOF 98:

54802912.jpg

next time I will nicely massage your cornhole with my Rising tackle, my friend, Beware !

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
And about KOF 98:
next time I will nicely massage your cornhole with my Rising tackle, my friend, Beware !

Hahahahaha... come on Jan, regarding KoF, it was still a very friendly and restrained remark, since I did not mention Takato, who would break all your bones and those of GeS alltogether, when it comes to KoF '98. But I'll gladly send him your meme. He'll have a stroll ;).

Oh, and if you want to challenge me, then it's a good wood club, that you'll need to have with you next time. Or I'll just wait till you're old enough for such a dare, my dear Gernegross ;)[SUP]2[/SUP].