Oliverclaude's Bakery Collection 2014

Herzog Drei

Ace Ghost Pilot
Oh,and Oliver: The Quality of the pictures is great.
This collection deserves a few good pics....heck,it deserves a LOT of them :D

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
As i previously said in private e-mails, your Kizuna is in great shape too..

Congrats not only to have been able to find it but also to got it in such nice conditions like.gif

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
[...] I took a trip for a long weekend over to his place so he and a friend of him could have a closer look at the game. [...]

And for the rest of the weekend we had a great time gaming and sightseeing.

... and what a great weekend it was! HD is a terrific player, no less, and a great collector, too. That said... welcome my dear friend!

Thank you for your clearing comments on the Kiz and big ups to Vienna. Hopefully we can meet again soon at your place for another Tag Battle all the way through the night... and some Viewpoint maddness from GES ;).

Thanks for visiting, do come again anytime!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
As i previously said in private e-mails, your Kizuna is in great shape too..

Congrats not only to have been able to find it but also to got it in such nice conditions View attachment 19839

Hello again, B.! Thank you very much for all your help you provided for this update... and if you need anything for your collection overhaul, just let me know ;).

But that reminds me of something... see you on n-g.com's Lil' Italy forum... and all the best from Cologne to the beautiful City of Milano!

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Hey Mr. Bakery, great collection and "in person" the collection is even bigger than on the photos -> breathtalking ! Thanks for the nice invitation and the cakes :)

Al2k

n00b
Wow! What an amazing collection... It's a pleasure to see all those games not only for the difficulty to find a lot of them but to find them in superb condition. Congratulations!

I also love the way you store them, very imaginative and original idea.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
WUUUUUUT? That english rare picture is just insane...

Nice to see I'm not the only one batteling vaillian, lol. But what's your beef with Marx?

Dutch quality !
Cologne is in Germany... but whatever.

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Very cool way to store your games! That does give me an idea to do something similar with my game collection in the future.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Wow i missed this, xsq post from NGDEV thread brought me here. Damn fine collection OC, piss on the haters they are just jelly. ;)

Great idea on the racks lol, i don't think anyone would have thought of that.

Last edited:

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
If money and time was no object, I would love to have this collection!!

Awesome collection :vik:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
If money and time was no object...

Said the man with the cleanest arthaus-like MVS collection I ever saw. Minimal Art in the best sense of the word. And as xsq already mentioned, 'tis a classy game set-up for your cabs... I dig that you take extra rides with your Andro Dunos cart, too.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Said the man with the cleanest arthaus-like MVS collection I ever saw. Minimal Art in the best sense of the word. And as xsq already mentioned, 'tis a classy game set-up for your cabs... I dig that you take extra rides with your Andro Dunos cart, too.

:lolz: Hard to have all the carts in mint condition from an arcade environment. The main thing is to be able to play it :buttrock: