Oliverclaude's Bakery Collection 2014

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I apologize to come here late .... Very impressive your collection really :)

Polite and full strong power when see both version AES. I see Kizuna Encounter Euro AES also .... wow !!!!!!!

Don't you ever apologise, my dear friend ;). There's absolutely no need to. With that stunning collection of yours, I am really happy to congratulate you here at my place. I'll visit your thread soon, just tell me, are there some pics of your LEGO, too? I'm very anxious to see some of your best gets, since I saw your selling thread years ago.

Plus a big wow!!!!!!!! to your collecting abilities, as well. So nice to see that many top conditioned carts in one place... and your cabinets are an awesome inspiration!

Thank you ever so much for your visit...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Impressive collection. I have a small number of Aes carts and love them.

Love, play & don't let go of them ;). And thank you so much for your kind words!

@kahel: My hat off to all my guests. Thx 4 visiting, glad you like it.

Last edited:

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
first of all [...].

First of all, you must be confused by the fact, that I showed my BTG achievement on my CDZ... shows me in fact, that you don't know a n y t h i n g about Neo-Geo games at all, so let me oblige you once more:

The Scottland Course is the most difficult in the whole game, why do you think I was so proud of my +1? But this course only exists on the CD Version of the game. Ask Neo-Geo CD mastermind Takumaji, I learnt a great deal of things about this system from his stunning posts.

As for my Viewpoint accomplishment, it was done on a genuine japanese AES cartridge, I don't own a CD version of that game. And now on to your question:

Why should you challenge me in my Neo-Geo games?

You shouldn't, cause you can't. It's that simple.

I took you as an equal, but you probably stuck with your TPS & stealth games, like that avatar of yours would suggest. Arcade games are beyond your skills, so is collecting games, it seems. The ratings of that particular seller are always the same, just like his stock photographies. It doesn't take much skill to ask such a seller for actual pics & condition of an item. Still, you don't even know how to do this, either. 107,00 Euro is $135.00, add another $15.00 for shipping, add customs and you have yourself a $150+ game... its a shame, I have to do the math for you.

You are using priceguides. That tells me how low your skills really are. The word "skill" should not apply to you in any possible way. I always used my own judgement, as to balance out the worth of a game. Any game. This is experience, skill's involved, so let's quit this topic, since you won't know what I am talking about.

You also don't understand, that I, as any other collector, looked endless times on yahoo & co. with days passing by without finding anything but a loose FFS cart. But then there were days, where I found 1/3 of my japanese collection. Where where you at that particular time? You already quit looking, I suppose...

So let me sum it up for you...

1. You don't play your games. There are no pics of what so ever sort, that would tell us different. Yet, you assume, that other collectors (yours truly) don't play them, even if they (yours truly), show you some modest scores.

2. You don't know your games or you console, either. You didn't even know the Scottland Course was a CD-only affair, let alone, how to unlock it. Do you ever heard about the nazo bug in Viewpoint? Do you know how to turn the head of ASOII's final boss into that of a grinning baby? Do you have the faintest idea how much you have to play your games, to know this stuff? But we already know your answer to these questions...

3. You don't have any pics of your collection but are an easy talker on other collection threads. Now how low is that?

4. You don't seem to be well at arithmetics, while shopping. You seem to be great at self-pitying though, ...after shopping.

5. And finally, you call yourself polite, yet using this thread for beefing around at other members, including myself, and trying to hyphen-up this simple collection, simply because you would't dare to visit the real Hyphen. Although, your polite language would quite fit there... though, on second thought, you're just too plain boring, so don't destroy that other place, too, with your pity cameos.

Can you offer anything other than cheap words, bad English and some occasional whining? What will last, when your petty interest in N-G games finally vanishes, as quick, as it appeared?

These posts... how pathetic.

Still, you're welcome to embarass yourself another countless times in my thread... how pathetic.

Wow vaillian, he's had your pants down with that post!

This is a fantastic collection with no need for insults surely, where is the respect?

Last edited:

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
First of all, you must be confused by the fact, that I showed my BTG achievement on my CDZ... shows me in fact, that you don't know a n y t h i n g about Neo-Geo games at all, so let me oblige you once more:

The Scottland Course is the most difficult in the whole game, why do you think I was so proud of my +1? But this course only exists on the CD Version of the game. Ask Neo-Geo CD mastermind Takumaji, I learnt a great deal of things about this system from his stunning posts.
i know that this course only exist in the cd version thats what i was pointing out, why you asked me something to replicate i dont even own, and dont want to own?

As for my Viewpoint accomplishment, it was done on a genuine japanese AES cartridge, I don't own a CD version of that game.
i highly doubt that viewpoint score is legit. >unibios
And not only that, there was even some highscore challenge for this game and i saw a lot of youtubers making videos playing this game for 1 credit. Why didnt you participated in this challenge if youre so good in this game?

https://www.google.de/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=off&tbs=dur:l&tbm=vid&q=Highscore+Challenge+viewpoint&spell=1

given your score and the fact that you supposed to beat all levels your video should be like over 20 minutes long but i dont see anyone scoring this length of a play. So you obviously didn't participated, can i ask why you didint do that if youre so good beating viewpoint without losing 1 credit?

And now on to your question:

Why should you challenge me in my Neo-Geo games?

You shouldn't, cause you can't. It's that simple.

I took you as an equal, but you probably stuck with your TPS & stealth games, like that avatar of yours would suggest. Arcade games are beyond your skills, so is collecting games, it seems. The ratings of that particular seller are always the same, just like his stock photographies. It doesn't take much skill to ask such a seller for actual pics & condition of an item. Still, you don't even know how to do this, either. 107,00 Euro is $135.00, add another $15.00 for shipping, add customs and you have yourself a $150+ game... its a shame, I have to do the math for you.
the price guide obviously never calculates the shipping and costumes fee together, again youre playing with numbers to make it higher. And why should i ask photos? its not that of a rare game and second ebay score looked fine to me or do you think he faked all his 30k+ votes or what ever he had. Just leave me alone with this case finally, i dont want defend this seller any further just to defend my decision.
MGS is a great game and it takes skill as well. There are great games as well in current and playstation era who are still challenging in their own way.

You are using priceguides. That tells me how low your skills really are. The word "skill" should not apply to you in any possible way. I always used my own judgement, as to balance out the worth of a game. Any game. This is experience, skill's involved, so let's quit this topic, since you won't know what I am talking about.
When it comes to japanese aes games (or better said the cheapest AES versions) i think the price guide is the best measure there is, i looked constantly over the time and tend to agree with them on the prices i see on ebay and elsewhere.

You also don't understand, that I, as any other collector, looked endless times on yahoo & co. with days passing by without finding anything but a loose FFS cart. But then there were days, where I found 1/3 of my japanese collection. Where where you at that particular time? You already quit looking, I suppose...
when? 2009? 2010, 2011? :thevt:

So let me sum it up for you...

1. You don't play your games. There are no pics of what so ever sort, that would tell us different. Yet, you assume, that other collectors (yours truly) don't play them, even if they (yours truly), show you some modest scores.
whats the point in showing scores, there is no 100% proof unless you really make a video showing how you have done it as there is something called unibios.

2. You don't know your games or you console, either. You didn't even know the Scottland Course was a CD-only affair, let alone, how to unlock it. Do you ever heard about the nazo bug in Viewpoint? Do you know how to turn the head of ASOII's final boss into that of a grinning baby? Do you have the faintest idea how much you have to play your games, to know this stuff? But we already know your answer to these questions...
again youre making stuff up. i knew down right that the neo turf masters pic was a cd version because i knew this fact that this stage is a CD exclusive. Thats why i didnt even want to try to beat your score as 1 of the 2 games was a game i didnt owned in the first place. Why else i said you probably dont play your japanese AES games as 1 of the 2 games suggested you played them both on the CD?

And now you admit that viewpoint is from the AES so it proofs you probably have used the unibios. The neo geo CD has no unibios so it would be harder to argue to that.

3. You don't have any pics of your collection but are an easy talker on other collection threads. Now how low is that?
well then look below
IMG_20141005_070016_zps40763b9c.jpg

and youre wrong, i never posted my collection before but i posted some of my pick ups in this forum. And despite yours being massive and much much bigger than mine, there are still some items i have for the AES which i am not seeing in your pictures ;)

4. You don't seem to be well at arithmetics, while shopping. You seem to be great at self-pitying though, ...after shopping.
again you make stuff up the real boat special was good a price if it would have happened. And i think this seller deserves an own thread. Its people like you who are bad for the neo geo community youre using my cause to bash me in this thread.
This is why i first originally didnt want to start such a thread because i knew there were some people who didnt liked me who would use it to bash me and did happened in the end. At least i had the guts admitting my mistake and make people aware and contributing so other people had an advice on this seller.
But of course there are other sort of peoples like you who will now bring this always up and calling me noob. Its peoples behavior like you which is bad for the community.
Other forum member will look at this thread and now at your posts how youre using other peoples mistakes to rediculate them. So the next time some forum members bought a conversion or got scammed of his money from a seller, this and that person will probably be silent since people like you exist.
So what you prefer that i didnt told my story with this seller? So you and other collectors buy there too one day? And it did turned out that a lot of people here bought from this seller too in this thread and they had also their complaints with his business practices.
This is what your insults are telling me and other users who got scamed = be silent if you got scammed so you look great at the forums herp let the scammers succeed, youre always to be blamed derp

5. And finally, you call yourself polite, yet using this thread for beefing around at other members, including myself, and trying to hyphen-up this simple collection, simply because you would't dare to visit the real Hyphen. Although, your polite language would quite fit there... though, on second thought, you're just too plain boring, so don't destroy that other place, too, with your pity cameos.

Can you offer anything other than cheap words, bad English and some occasional whining? What will last, when your petty interest in N-G games finally vanishes, as quick, as it appeared?

These posts... how pathetic.

Still, you're welcome to embarass yourself another countless times in my thread... how pathetic.
I was polite until you had to dig up, and how youre polite to me, youre making stuff up? First it was the euro and dollar price, now its the neo turf master cd story as well as the shipping and costumes fees . What is this called if not lying? So you got my zero respect. Mein Englisch ist schlecht wen juckst?

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
[...] peoples [...] always [...] calling me noob.

Well, you don't suppose by any chance, that they may have a point there...? Anyway, fact is, I never called you that. But let me elaborate...

I only asked you to show at least s o m e proof, that you are playing games, not only cheap-talking about them, while mocking on other members... Still no sign of that. You got yourself a 161, so play the Woody Course under -15, like I did (see pics in post #13), if you can, that is... or just leave this topic, cause, you know, skills involved...

Be my guest and try to "replicate" my Viewpoint score via Bios... I doubt it will trigger the nazo bonus for you. It doesn't work that way, otherwise we'd had ourselves already a thousand "vaillians" with highscores all over the place... ;). My score was done on easy with occasional auto on, so it is not for competitions... it's my own dear accomplishment, for which I don't need your acceptance, since you don't know a n y t h i n g about Neo-Geo games in general or this one in special. But I already know, I already stopped caring about...

And a last one about your sweetheart of a seller... I think, that he didn't faked his 54 neutral feedback comments in the last six months, either. Let alone those 34 negatives...

By the way... by telling this sore story to the community, you just admitted your lack of common sense, nothing else, still, you expected the community would tap you on the shoulder and whine along with you. But no one will feel compassion for stupidity... obviously your drug of choice.

Stick to MGS & co., where scores are not present, look constantly over price-guides a gazillion times, so you don't loose it, watch TAS videos, cause there's no better proof for highscores, and, by all means, just go on being as polite, as ever, beefing up on other members, in threads of other members, if you can't help it.

Don't you realize it? It doesn't matter anymore what you do next...

If you do post your scores, everybody will know, that you dutifully did, what I have told you to, like in your last post, where I succeded with my provocation and you finally showed us your collection, although you didn't want to show us anything... you did well-behaved...

If you don't, than everybody will know for certain, that you don't play your games...

If you do stop posting your beggarly cheapness, everybody will know, that you lost...

If you don't, the community will just laugh at your lousy, if any, knowledge about SNKs best and our beloved games and interpret it as just plain jealousy manifesting itself in deplorable requests for attention...

And don't ask me to cease on riposting to your wretched graphomania... not only I am permitted to answer all requests in my thread, it would be also downright rude, not to...

Let's face it...

SSIV.jpg

Touché, CORY_POOOOOOOOON!-style... ;).

P.S.

[...] yours being massive and much much bigger than mine [...].

It's not the size, it's how you use it...

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Seriously why do you even bother? You got a great collection (minus doing deals with Dion :() and don't need to 'defend' yourself with hilarious arguments. But why two copies of Metal Slug 1+2? Got a good deal on them?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Regarding the MS1, it was a bound deal and considering the other games I got out of it, the price was right, so yes, you're right, too...

...you mentioned Dion, well, you met him in person? It was a very interesting experience. Concerning dealing with him, tell me who did not? But I didn't want to offend you by posting NGF stuff... still, Dion is more, than just the rumours around him, but try not to see it in terms of good or bad...

...and as "why bother" goes, just indulge me.

P.S.

Dig your sig' & greets to FaM ;).

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Regarding the MS1, it was a bound deal and considering the other games I got out of it, the price was right, so yes, you're right, too...

Awesome, I doubt this will ever be in my collection since it is so damn expensive. I believe there is a certain point where the price tag of a game exceeds the personal value. Respect to everyone who goes beyond that point!

...you mentioned Dion, well, you met him in person? It was a very interesting experience. Concerning dealing with him, tell me who did not? But I didn't want to offend you by posting NGF stuff... still, Dion is more, than just the rumours around him, but try not to see it in terms of good or bad...

Nope, haven't met him and never will. An english KoF 2000 kit will suffice my needs.

...and as "why bother" goes, just indulge me.

Done. There's no need to defend your collection :)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Thank you for your very kind words... I'm somehow overwhelmed now. But just consider that in your equasion: price & value are extreme flexible and dynamic figures. No one can predict, how they'll meet the next time. You'll get your MS1 chance, too. Then you can tell me about it ;).

And those cons are somewhat like the old Collections Page, kept for historic reference... I'll replace them with genuine kits as a next goal. The one-step-after-another approach...

That said... good hunting to us both!

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner

why should i play it? You can have used unibios so its not even worth my time to challenge a potential cheater. And reading your lying post making stuff up i highly doubt the scores are real with this behavior. And as suicdekiller pointed out why you need 2 MS2s and 2 MS1s of the same copy? You're douche bag more there isnt to say. And dont make effort in replying i wont read the next reply from a cheater and hoarder of the same copies of games.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
why should i play it? You can have used unibios so its not even worth my time to challenge a potential cheater. And reading your lying post making stuff up i highly doubt the scores are real with this behavior. And as suicdekiller pointed out why you need 2 MS2s and 2 MS1s of the same copy? You're douche bag more there isnt to say. And dont make effort in replying i wont read the next reply from a cheater and hoarder of the same copies of games.

This is getting more and more retarted...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
This is getting more and more retarted...

[...] no need for insults surely [...].

@totoro & K1ngArth3r: Thanks for chiming in, mates, but let's see it from another perspective... the fuss on my collection was getting too big for it's own good. It was time to underplay it's monumentality, undermine the pathos around it... This gargantuan small-talk, hilarious at best, was quite convenient to do so.

It sure is my lifetime achievement regarding video gaming, but it is also just
games in three cubicles, period. We should always be able to laugh about ourselves...

Let this be our wake-up call and now... back on to gaming ;))).

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
You're douche bag more there isnt to say. And dont make effort in replying i wont read the next reply from a cheater and hoarder of the same copies of games.

You mean this ? ;)

6901-meanwhile-at-casa-de-douchebag_w.jpg

I really love this kind of arguing. It reminds me of Heini playing skat:

206697.jpg

And besides: I really love Dieter Krebs ! Tu´s Heini, tu es

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Bakery Collection Update: English Kizuna Encounter... now in Germany.

It's been awhile since my last collection update, but now it was time to catch up on some new pictures & rearranging...

...plus an important addition, this time a real one ;).

001.jpg

Summed up in short, my english AES rare ones.

002.jpg

And here it is, after a 10+ year struggle, the Holy Grail of SNK's finest in my collection...

003.jpg

004.jpg

All carts have been rearraged, these are the actual looks of them carriages now.

English AES, first side...

005.jpg

Cap added ;).

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

English AES second side with an honorable CDZ mention...

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

Japanese AES, third side.

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

Japanese AES, fouth side.

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

Japanese AES, fifth side... Carton Box pleasures ;). Plus some unrelated...

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

Sixth and final side, the Dog-Tag section. Watch your step... ;).

029.jpg

030.jpg

The Full Clip is closer and closer now, but for the time being... this is more than I hoped for ;).

031.jpg

Thx for visiting!!

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Is this kizuna one of the "old" very few confirmed copies that just changed owner or a newly found copy?
Either way awesome collection Oliver...!

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
whammy collection !
media-catalog-product-w-h-whammy-anchroman-shirt.jpg

And I know where those AW Games lived before :) Anyway I am looking forward to see the holy grail !

Herzog Drei

Ace Ghost Pilot
Is this kizuna one of the "old" very few confirmed copies that just changed owner or a newly found copy?
Either way awesome collection Oliver...!
Its one of the "old" ones-its mine.

A videogame-dealer whom i know for almost 20 years pestered me the last 15 years if i wouldn't sell it...and i finally gave in. ;)
He brought me and Oliver together.
I took a trip for a long weekend over to his place so he and a friend of him could have a closer look at the game.
After a very long inspection of the cart,insert and manual we made a deal.

And for the rest of the weekend we had a great time gaming and sightseeing.

Oh,and despite what some members said in this very thread-he CAN play the Neo! ;)