Lets start Windjamming!

Oneeventhorizon

Rugal's Thug
Hey Guys,

Happy to finally make my first official thread here. Thought I'd post a picture of my recent acquisitions over the past few weeks. Just waiting for my Omega CMVS to come in, so I can start playing Windjammers!

http://i.imgur.com/LHDwsKa.jpg

See you guys on the forums!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
welcome aboard man, gratz on yer recent acquisitions!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
That's a DAMNED fine start to an MVS library. 4 rock solid games.

NTM was one of the first few games that I bought, too. Windjammers took me a while to track down.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
That's a DAMNED fine start to an MVS library. 4 rock solid games.

NTM was one of the first few games that I bought, too. Windjammers took me a while to track down.

I can agree with this :D Good job!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
OP, do yourself a favor and just enjoy those 4 games for a while instead of getting caught up playing "gotta catch 'em all" with cart collecting. If you were only ever going to own 4 MVS carts, you could make a pretty strong case for those 4. Point being that you can seriously sink your teeth into those games while waiting for good deals to come along on future purchases.

Oneeventhorizon

Rugal's Thug
OP, do yourself a favor and just enjoy those 4 games for a while instead of getting caught up playing "gotta catch 'em all" with cart collecting. If you were only ever going to own 4 MVS carts, you could make a pretty strong case for those 4. Point being that you can seriously sink your teeth into those games while waiting for good deals to come along on future purchases.

My thought's exactly, I just have a copy of puzzle bobble coming in today (A requirement by my wife for buying everything) and then I think I may just sit back and enjoy for while. The worst part is waiting for my CMVS to come in, the wait is killing me!

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Nice collection. Slug 3, Windjammers, and Puzzle Bobble have really long legs, you'll be playing them for years/decades.

I decided to finally get an Omega as well (AES with MVS adapter not cutting it for me anymore, and I moved to all MVS games), so I'm waiting right along with you.

Welcome!

Last edited:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
It looks like all 3 of us bought an omega on or around the same day. Nice sage wisdom from jibba jabba as well, with the not going too ham all at once thing.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Quark.jpg

"Knowledge equals profit." (rules of acquisition 74)

nice gets, good choice.

qsl

n00b
windjammers rocks. We play the heck out of puzzle bobble and league bowling. Money exchanger is getting addicting...

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
We at Neo-Geo.com are well versed at Windpipe Jamming.

Let's start.

jack-nicholson-gif-8.gif

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
NTF and SS2 were among the first MVS games I picked up too. Great choices all around!

SS2 is my second favorite game in the series, behind SS4. You are pretty well set. +1 on what jibba said. These games are worth playing for a long time.

NewNeoOwner

Quiz Detective
Hello to all too. Puzzle Bobble is a favorite of mine. I'm a newcomer to the Neo and 'beginners luck' landed me with a bootleg PB ($15 so I don't care) and a PB2 with funky sound. As soon as I can make a thread in the tech help section I'd like to see if I can fix it.

Oneeventhorizon

Rugal's Thug
Hello to all too. Puzzle Bobble is a favorite of mine. I'm a newcomer to the Neo and 'beginners luck' landed me with a bootleg PB ($15 so I don't care) and a PB2 with funky sound. As soon as I can make a thread in the tech help section I'd like to see if I can fix it.

Welcome, I hope I can start playing some puzzle bobble soon!