Hello members, I have come to play!

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
This is a sammybean reference. She ate a brownie that fell on the floor and promptly caught crap over it. I'm sure there's more info behind it.

I don't see the big deal.

I ate a bag of cereal (new, sealed, R@R3!) that I found in a dumpster once. :glee:

*has no shame*

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Someone left a dozen eggs under the same bridge where I got bit by a crab, who leaves perfectly good eggs under a bridge?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Someone left a dozen eggs under the same bridge where I got bit by a crab, who leaves perfectly good eggs under a bridge?

tumblr_kqrsq1B8eH1qzot17o1_500.jpg

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hahahahaha, I need to venture out of the war room more often... this shit is hilarious.

Welcome, loli.

P.S.- this is what I thought of when I read the thread title.

the-warriors-unscripted-scene.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
When I was young I spent a lot of time alone at the airport and at restaurants.....I was exposed....there are quite a few that would like to get their hands on....There is a throbbing scene in my area, and the seed of me wanting came after a drunken night...I found this place after convincing myself that any hope of resistance was futile.

:snack:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Clearly I picked the wrong moment to go to sleep last night. Lots of good tips in here, and thanks for all the welcomes from everyone.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Average number of responses to introduction threads: 15. This one: 62. I wonder why?

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I'm so glad they're not mean to everyone (haha!). I'm totally jealous that you got an Omega. That's a pretty piece of plastic right there. Feel ya on the nostalgia factor!