Greeting

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
New member from Toronto area. Long time NeoGeo gamer. Recently bought a cmvs and have been building a library.

Thanks for the membership acceptance, see you on the boards....

:loco:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
New member from Toronto area. Long time NeoGeo gamer. Recently bought a cmvs and have been building a library.

Thanks for the membership acceptance, see you on the boards....

:loco:

Welcome, got any pics of your CMVS?

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Yay, another member in Canadianistan! Welcome aboard, and grats on the CMVS induction! Did you get a made one, like an Omega or one of those wooden ones? Or did you consolize it yourself?

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
I actually ordered it from Neotropolis, just finished today. making something like that is beyond my powers... They said they will send me a pic tonight and ill post it. very excited. Been starring at the games on my shelf that have arrived a few weeks early for some time now. Where in Canada are you from? Toronto here... having a hard time finding a cabinet for my home in Toronto =/

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
CMVS pics

heres what tehy sent me beofre it shipped, cant wait to get it, asked for a blue power light instead of red

Attachments

• NEO.JPG
    NEO.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 65

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Nice stuff man, My brain is reeling about with decals and art to slap on that thing, it's like a blank canvas of neo.