Asada Developing 2 Titles for X-1

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
A friend of mine who is obviously fanboy enough to be reading the "Official Xbox Magazine" linked me to a piece about Asada and Cave working on two titles for the Japanese Xbox One.

Link:
http://www.totalxbox.com/77011/three-more-japanese-xbox-one-games-are-in-coming/

Probably nothing to get too excited about, but I swear to god if this means I have to import a Jp Xbone.... I'm out.:annoyed:

Edit: Cave isn't doing shit here.

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Whoops, never mind. Missed the crucial word "former" in the news piece. Wonder what he will do even so.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
This is making me hungry for some carne asada.

Some Mist

NEST Puppet

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'd laugh if Ketsui and Progear were the unlockables like it was for Instant Brain or whatever it was that had a port of Dodonpachi.

Some Mist

NEST Puppet
I think Progear would be a bit less unlikely unless Capcom was onboard :O

Some Mist

NEST Puppet
speaking of titles that haven't been ported... afaik dangun feveron (published by m2) was pretty far into development before it was scrapped. wouldn't mind seeing that as an unlockable.

or the ibara/ibara kuro comp they wanted to do.

-D-

Zero's Secretary
Xbox One is not region locked, though I'm not sure about connecting to the Japanese section of the download store, in case these games end up not getting a physical release. So you shouldn't have to import the hardware.