Metal Slug 3 in the newest PC/Android Humble Bundle

blotter12

Kabuki Klasher
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Donate more than the average bear to get a DRM free copy of Metal Slug 3 for windows & android (doesn't seem like they support Linux or OS X).

You've probably played this game a million times already, but, well, I dunno. It's DRM free. You can copy it from computer to computer forever & still play it, long after Steam stops working & the caps in your MVS leak dry.

You'll get a handful of other games & soundtracks too, and you can even choose to donate to charity.

blotter12

Kabuki Klasher
I didn't quite get it...
Is $4.86 currently the 'average bear' ?
Yes. Well, as of this post, it's $4.87.

The way humble bundle works is that you donate what you want for a few games. You'll get those if you donate $1 or $10. If you donate more than the average donation (taking everyone else into account), you get additional games as well.

Usually, this average hovers around $4-7.

Moria/the man

New Challenger
I gots mez mines. Humble Bundle has some good titles sometimes. Super good deal. I wanted the Skulls of the Shogun for a while so might as well get a bunch more games including MS3 too boot :D

nicklegend

Banned
This is an incredible android! But I heard a new app of iPhone too! Internet dating has come far. Now there are tons of dating services devoted to matching individuals with very comparable interests. One website, Cupidtino, is committed wholly to fans of Apple products and the site has just released its own application for iPhone.

ulyses31

Crazed MVS Addict
This is an incredible android! But I heard a new app of iPhone too! Internet dating has come far. Now there are tons of dating services devoted to matching individuals with very comparable interests. One website, Cupidtino, is committed wholly to fans of Apple products and the site has just released its own application for iPhone.

Spamming again? Shouldn't it be banned whehn it spamed for the first time? http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-and-more!!!&p=3795901&highlight=#post3795901