Well, now that I can legally say it...Hi!

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
Heyyyy everybody! I am the SmaMan. You may know me around like-minded forums as... SmaMan.

Anyway, I got me a Neo Geo CD, so I decided to join up here now that I'm officially an SNK owner.

Unfortunately, that Neo Geo CD was broken, and I determined I did not possess the adequate means to fix it, so I had to send it back. I still have four games for it though, and honestly, using a boot emu on my Dreamcast just feels cheap. So, my new mission is to track another one down for a reasonable price. If anyone knows where to point me, point away!:smirk:

Galder

Crossed Swords Squire
Hi and welcome :) good luck with your search, I'm sure you will fine one in no time! (hint: I'd look in ebay first ;))

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
Oh, don't worry. I already have. And I did check eBay first... have you SEEN the insane shipping prices there?

Got a great bundle from a forumite here. Guess I need to bump up his feedback score.

Oneeventhorizon

Rugal's Thug
Hey Guys, I'm new here as well. I just sold my Neo Geo Gold X (what a terrible impulse purchase that was) and ordered an Omega CMVS from Shadownkn55, just waiting for it to ship. If anyone knows of places in Michigan that trade or sell MVS carts let me know!