My embarassingly shameful mvs carts shelf

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
:annoyed:

Sorry for the crappy pics, and the craptastic placement of my mvs games. I started collecting about 4 years ago when I bought a 4 slots mvs cabinet from a local guy. The monitor was in perfect shape!

I'm nearly done collecting the games I really want, last addition was World Heroes Perfect. Right now I have in my cabinet: Baseball Stars 2, Wind Jammers, Samurai Shodown 2 and Fatal Fury 2 :buttrock: which was the same lineup my local arcade used to have back then

Most of the carts were purchased here, and a few on ebay. You guys are awesome and I bow endlessly.

I want to get a cmvs this summer, and will eventually sell my cabinet.

photomvs.JPGimagemvs2.jpeg

Sorry about the random old school gameboy and nes games. And dust everywhere

All my other arcade pcbs are in storage. I used to be deep into nes collecting a decade and half ago, but I had to get rid of my collection to pay for real life things like University and whatsnot. Now i'm deep into arcade collecting, which is far more entertaining I feel. Sadly I will have to downsize my cabinet collections and I will invest in a supergun too this summer once I sell the cabs.

Last edited:

marsteam

, Typey McTypes-a-Lot,
Nice collection! Is it embarrassing or shameful to have a shelf overflowing with shockboxed MVS carts? I think it's pretty cool to have so many games that they are spilling over.
scgon and I are in Ottawa, so let us know first when you decide to sell your cabs! ;)

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
nice collection - nice shockboxes - I didn't get where the shame in that is

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Tell you what bud, if that's shameful then I'll take it off your hands and make it my proud collection!:buttrock:

I like the way it's stacked, not level and not neat in any way. It looks cool, casual and they look like they are played.........but maybe the dust says something different?

Let's have some pics of your cab/pcb collection :drool:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Very nice selection of games to play you got there. Why sell off the cab? Space issues?

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
nice! I'd rater see more collections like this than museum pieces ;)

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Thanks for all the replies, guys! I really appreciate it

The shockboxes from 'southtown homebrew' are really really worth it. It's an extra expense but it's really worth it; they look amazing and it's better than having random carts all bundled together in a box.

I'll take pics of my arcade cabs when I get home tonight.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Loving the pics, you have a nice collection there pal.

DPsx7

Banned
From the looks of the Gameboy games and NES boxes I'll guess NG isn't all you collect. Thumbs up from me. Heh. Hope my NG shelf looks like that someday.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Hell all my MVS are just in Windy sleeves in a copier box! Temporarily of course until my lazy ass gets a chance to put up some shelving. :lolz: Mighty fine collection and nothing to be shamed of! Rather see them like this and know you play them

Thumbs UP!

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Mother of god.. and it even comes in a goddamn red that looks pretty close to big red color. Well guess I know where I am stopping after work! :multi_co:

Last edited: