Ninja Baseball Batman PCB

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
they are boots and they have issues... well, at least the 2 I've bought had issues (mainly sound, but some graphic as well)

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
That one is an official board. But a lower grade shit quality resale version for the Chinese or Korean market. You dont want to waste your money on those.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Thanks again! Is there a site similar to MVS scans I can see legit boards for Jamma games?

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Thanks again! Is there a site similar to MVS scans I can see legit boards for Jamma games?
I've been thinking about creating some sort of wiki for this. People could submit their own scans and infos. I wonder if there would be much interest.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I've been thinking about creating some sort of wiki for this. People could submit their own scans and infos. I wonder if there would be much interest.

Let me know if you want to do that, I've got about 115 PCBs spanning from 85-2004 I can contribute.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member

Would this be allowed on the AO wiki? It's already a good resource for that kind of stuff, I think it would go well there if they would allow it.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Does anyone have a pic of a legit non conversion PCB? The internet feels like my local library right now..

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Apparently the sound effects are low on the Korean version. Music is fine though.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
I owned a korean one before and I remember the sound being low and sometimes distorted.

I've heard this from 4 different people now. Pasky thinks better caps would sort that out.

Last edited:

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Does anyone have a pic of the English version license seal? I can send pics of the red license seal to anyone who needs them for reference.

I've found about 4 variants of this PCB. Just need confirmation of an (US) English PCB now.

pulstar

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member

I'm sure Crazykong.com only list original JAMMA PCBs, but some of the pictures aren't so good because of the angle they're taken at.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
I've got a US PCB, its in storage ans will most likely stay there.

I hope it doesn't, at least for the safety of the board ;) (brown caps of death). PM'd you about this PCB.

Thanks in advance.

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Right, I found an original English PCB and Original Japanese PCB. I will be taking hi res pics at the end of the month.

Once up, I hope other can compare the English PCB (rom side at least) to see if it is a true Irem America PCB - the one that I got is missing the irem license seal.

Kid Panda has kindly offered to help with the comparison :)

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Original Japanese PCB with red seal - Back and front:

LiikEIb.jpg

ewMnbHh.jpg

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Panda, when you get a chance, can you post pics of the US region PCB, please? :)