My turn for showing the collection.

DPsx7

Banned
I have over 50 pics that would bog down the topic so here's a link to my site.

http://dpsx7.net46.net/main.html

It's way more than NeoGeo, I've been collecting for many years and just started on that one. I stick to one system per library rather than buy a bunch of redundant systems just because they're different colors. I also don't do imports due to price and I can't read JP. I focus on quality over numbers. No annual sports releases, no games I don't plan to play eventually. Not a fan of MMO's, RTS's, fighters, sports, or sims. I also won't play FPS's without a mouse so that's why they appear more on PS3.

I'm a black hole for games - once it comes home it doesn't leave. So anyone calling me a flipper can shove it. The only reason I would sell a game is if it's part of a big lot that won't be broken up.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Take your bullshit the fuck out of here.

We don't give a shit about you or your plastic shit.

DPsx7

Banned
View attachment 14469

Hoarders just as bad as flippers. Like the yin and yang of suck.

While one hell of a nice room I'm not that bad. I don't hoard I just play entirely too much. Flipping is stupid anyway. Don't buy it if you won't play it ya know? Nothing worse than finding a sale on a game only to learn some yutz bought 20 copies before you got there. Hoarders need jobs.

DPsx7

Banned
That's all? *snicker*

At this point I've already won. You're wasting your time.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
That's all? *snicker*

At this point I've already won. You're wasting your time.

fb0.jpg

DPsx7

Banned
Nice pink couch

Ha, I was wondering what you were talking about until I realized what pic you were referring to. It was taken on my old camera which somewhat blended the rose/beige pattern.

Awesome collections, especially your saturn games

Thanks. What sets me apart is I've played nearly everything. Maybe not beaten them all and much of the newest stuff is sitting on a backlog I'm trying to get through. But I'm a player first, the collection grew because I don't sell anything.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
Nice collection bud. I don't know why some aholes are giving you hard time. Probably jealous. Ignore them. Cheers!