Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION

Gozer

Armored Scrum Object
The arcade version of Crimzon Clover is being released via Steam on June 6.

I never got around to buying the original PC release. I'm definitely picking up this version.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Have the original, Day One purchase, already in the wishlist.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Consider me jelly if you have that running in the Naomi Uni.

Not yet, but something I've been brainstorming around. Its locking in 640x480 on that monitor. Have a JVSPAC otw for MAME so gonna tinker around.

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Just bought the deluxe edition of this for $5.59! The regular edition is $6.99 :conf:

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Deluxe price went up to $9.79, must have been a price error earlier. I just played a few credits and am pleasantly surprised by it. Well worth the price of admission.

I just wish there were more control options. I've tried my 360 Mad Catz TE stick and a wired 360 pad and neither is recognized.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Deluxe price went up to $9.79, must have been a price error earlier. I just played a few credits and am pleasantly surprised by it. Well worth the price of admission.

I just wish there were more control options. I've tried my 360 Mad Catz TE stick and a wired 360 pad and neither is recognized.

I had to use JoyToKey just like my original V1.01. 360 TE stick as well.

Gozer

Armored Scrum Object

Missed out on that pricing error.

My wired 360 pad is working just fine without any third party software. Did you try unplugging and then plugging in the controller while the game is running?

Gozer

Armored Scrum Object
My HRAP EX isn't working with Crimzon Clover. Hopefully they issue a patch soon.

I'm really enjoying this game so far. Boost mode is a blast.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Games great! Qanba 360 stick works without issue after unplugging/plugging while the game is loaded.

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Installed JoyToKey. Now my TE works fine. Thanks for the heads up!

I really liked that stage 4 boss that has additional turrets flown in and replaced. Really great idea.

Gozer

Armored Scrum Object
Here is an alternative solution to get sticks working with Crimzon Clover.

via steam forums
If you're attempting to using an X360 stick or controller, you need to install the XBCD drivers and setup utility to get Windows to recognise the stick AND change the stick's inputs from POVhat to Axis. This last bit is crucial.
http://vba-m.com/forum/Thread-xbcd-0-2-7-release-info-updates-will-be-posted-here
Run both the installer and the setup utility in admin mode.
I use a Street Fighter IV TE stick with every PC game and emulator and it works.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
So I have a 1900x1200 monitor, is there any way to make this look better in fullscreen tate mode?
I tried some launch commands that dont appear to do anything like
-fullscreen -w 1280 -h 960

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Not much has been said on resolution options. I know of no commands. Some are still dealing with fullscreen not even working atm.

Another solution to joysticks that worked for Kidpanda was using xpadder btw.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Not much has been said on resolution options. I know of no commands. Some are still dealing with fullscreen not even working atm.

Another solution to joysticks that worked for Kidpanda was using xpadder btw.

Yea, I had tried joy2key first like Replica recommended, but for the life of me the stick would not register. Xpadder worked like a charm for me. Funny thing, friend of mine has the same stick and Xpadder doesn't work but joy2key does :lolz:

So I have a 1900x1200 monitor, is there any way to make this look better in fullscreen tate mode?

Only thing to do is drag the window borders out manually so it's "full screen". The upcoming patch is supposed to fix this.

Side note: Don't verify the game files with Steam. It nukes your settings, local high scores and stats (no more Type-X).