Neo Save Masta Easter Egg??

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It's my first Neo Save Masta so please excuse me if this is already known. I got Magician Lord for Home Console and had my shiny new Blue Neo Save Master in the Mem Card slot and It loaded the last level of the game! Is this a function usually saved on new Save Mastas? Or some rad easter egg Neo Turf Masta slipped into the new cards?

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
You could check the memory card by holding down ABCD on Player 1 controller while turning the power on with a cartridge inserted.

If the card is empty but wasn't "formatted" or otherwise filled with data, Magician Lord might have mistaken the card for holding data and loaded from the last level by accident.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
In the first set of NSM I remember Turf Masta putting last level saves for every game on the card.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
In the first set of NSM I remember Turf Masta putting last level saves for every game on the card.

I started over of course but thought it was really cool if it was a designed feature.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
It contains every Neo game save possible. Not all the saves on the card are of the last level, but Magician Lord is. You can keep or delete whats on there, I just had them all on there for testing.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It contains every Neo game save possible. Not all the saves on the card are of the last level, but Magician Lord is. You can keep or delete whats on there, I just had them all on there for testing.

That's pretty rad.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, I figured this out with Ninja Combat. I thought I had a problem with my my cart and then I realized it was loading a different level from the mc.

Jonathan32

n00b
Hey I was wondering are these in stock? on your website it says that only black is available and that they are sold out. But It gives you the option to still buy one.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
wrong thread and almost a year old?

Stupid bitch...

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Are these newer design memory cards better than the old ones? the old ones you could easily lose data by overwriting it.