My small collection "new collector"

I've been a video game collector for many years now, mainly snes/nes games and systems. Last year my friend introduced me to the mighty Neo Geo and the rest was history. I've been collecting and playing neo geo aes games for about 6-7 months now. I'm only collecting English versions. I'm always looking to buy/trade and sell!! Here are pictures of my small collection.

Attachments

• image (2).jpeg
    image (2).jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 400
  • image_1 (2).jpeg
    image_1 (2).jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 395
  • image_2 (2).jpeg
    image_2 (2).jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 397

Ghandi

4" Chinaman Slave, ,
Very good for a new collector! I hope you're enjoying last resort, great game!

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
Nice, I just started collecting MVS games. Need to get an Omega soon.

Thanks! I got the game stands at michaels crafts. They are suppose to be used for picture frames but they work great for displaying games! Since starting this post on 5-15, I've added quite a few quality AES US titles. Here are some pictures!

image.jpegimage_1.jpegimage_2.jpeg

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Very Nice!, like the way you displayed them as well. Some advise if you are going to collect AES you had better open up to all regions. The (eng) version are insane of a lot of them. I collect AES myself and have a mix match but I like it like that. I personally prefer the (jap) myself. Because the artwork is un affected with all the borders and it looks very sweet.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Nice start to your collection.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Nice to see a non-yellowed US Aof3.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Some fantastic games already in your collection, really jealous of the AOF3 you have :)

Also love the Aero Fighters II poster in the frame.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Good luck with the us carts XD. But you are missing probably the cheapest game on the system: samsho2!

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
I wish I could collect AES but for now it's MVS for me. Nice set up you have there. Last resort is one of my favorite shmups on the Neo Geo..