Here is my gear

Namnuta

Quiz Detective
So i introduced myself.

So here is my growing collection. I started collecting seriously about 2006. But i have just recently got back into it. Here are all my cabs. I have no Candy cabs...yet. But i love the wood cabs and my Recently acquired Manx TT.

SFII.JPG
Both these Cabs are Near mint IMO. Any little battle wounds will not be fixed.
NeoGeo.JPG
If anyone knows the make of my Capcom Cap? I thinks is a Dynamo But im not sure.
MAME.JPG
My MAME Cab, out of a gutted Mad planets Cab
Cocktail.JPG
This Ms.PAc/Arkanoid was not harmed at all in its MAMEing. And its temporary till i find the time to restore to OG
Garage.JPG
Atomis Wave Showcase. Neo 1 Slot Dynamo Conversion. Old, Worn, Arcade condition but works perfect. Tube has just been Capped. Then My Manxx TT, and Project 1
Skeeball.JPG
Skeeball working 100% minus no ticket dispenser.
Kidcade.JPG
Kidcade for my daughter. Have one more to finish. Adding adjustable desk legs possibly as she grows. LMAO She lovers her kidcade. :)
AES 1.JPG

AES2.JPG

AES3.JPG

PC 1.JPG

PC 2.JPG

Systems 2.JPG

Systems1.JPG

Various.JPG

Manx TT is getting both monitors capped, all pots replaced and a complete cosmetic overhaul when i have the time lol. The tube in SFII is getting capped soon and being installed in Project 1 my multi Tron, lol. I have putting a new 29 Inch tube in my SFII. Should just fit. The Kidcade i call it was made for my daughter so we can sit and play together> I have one more to complete what i will either CoinOp 6 it with a Xbox or Kidcade and give it away to a friend.

My MVS and Atomiswave Collections will come after i have my Inserts finished. Cheers. Hope you like my Cabs. I plan on having a open gaming night soon for anyone in the Calgary area.

Last edited:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Looks like your in need of some new mini marquees! Love the collection and the sega love! Where is the sega cd?

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
That Neo Geo X looks like it's being used to prop up that shelf of beautiful original hardware......at least you're getting some use out of it :)

Seriously, nice collection though. I'm lovin' the Capcom cab...great job there.

Buy some pegs to hold up that shelf so you can get rid of the NGX and you're all set.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Ghandi

4" Chinaman Slave, ,
Those cabs look great! and its good to see the master system so well represented.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
So much awesome, nice job! Really love the setup, a lot of stuff bet still relatively open and clean feeling. A candy would def be the icing, but you have a nice setup for sure as you are.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Badass. Your the first person I've seen rad enough to have a skeeball up in the house. I also like that Lynx hiding down there.

Hide

Banned
I am extremely jealous of your Hyper Fighting Cab and that Skee Ball setup.

Sometimes I really hate coming to the collection gallery.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Master System love! YES!

Btw, is that Metal Slug a conversion? From the spine, the logo looks like something's missing.

Namnuta

Quiz Detective
To get the skeeball in I actually had to remove a window in my basement lol. I'm a bit insane. And yes that metal slug is a conversion I think as I paid very little for it. Thanks for the replys. :).

Madbees

New Challenger
Nice collection man! Seeing basement arcades makes me want to own a house.

G

greeneye8181

Love the cabs man.
I've always liked the 4 slot cabs with those speakers up top. I've been thinking about getting an MVS cab and that 4 slot would be the one for me. Have you had any issues with it?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
very nice collection man. Love the street fighter cab and skeeball the most, very jealous you have that lol

Namnuta

Quiz Detective
Love the cabs man.
I've always liked the 4 slot cabs with those speakers up top. I've been thinking about getting an MVS cab and that 4 slot would be the one for me. Have you had any issues with it?

Only issue i had was some games don't play well with others, but i found this is a common problem on the multislot boards. It actually came with a mint manual, and keys as well. :)

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Only issue i had was some games don't play well with others, but i found this is a common problem on the multislot boards. It actually came with a mint manual, and keys as well. :)

Yes, that is certainly a common problem. You have no idea how many times I've had to re-arrange carts in all sorts of combinations before getting them all to work together. Some don't like certain slots, others don't like to be beside each other for whatever reason. It's so worth that little bit of aggravation from time to time though.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
mad jelly, makes me miss my big red. Where's the bowling lane? pfft small timer noob

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I'm always impressed with people who practically have arcades in their homes. Very nice dude. I also like the simple look of the book cases holding the games and consoles. I just noticed some of those book cases have glass doors; pretty elegant.

Last edited: