I guess i ahould do this eventually.

Namnuta

Quiz Detective
Hi all,

Figured this thread was due.

First i will apologize that i went to the market right away with my new account. I used to go by the user name Numnut or Bigperm here and have done many deals in the past.

I have recently got back into the arcade scene, my ex hated cabs and thought they were ridiculous. Now im divorced and living my life, lol.

Will be posting a collection thread soon and many of you will probably see some of your old systems and games as i have never sold a single item.

I love the Neo-Geo and Capcom Fighters, but really love gaming in general.

Presently i have a large console collection, not going to list (Ill post pictures soon) but my gems would be my Jeff Kurts Modded AES, and my recently built Omega Kit (Thing is a work of art from design to build quality)

I presently have 8 cabs and 2 project cabs
Well all my cabs ar a bit of projects except my big red (Almost mint) and my street fighter 2 (Never seen an arcade, im the 3rd owner)
- Neo Geo Big Red 4-Slot V.3
- Street Fighter 2 Champion redwave (I think is a big blue, will post pictures later, maybe someone can identify her for me)
- Atomiswave Dynamo Showcase
- Neo Geo Dynamo Coversion 1-slot
- Manx TT Superbike Twin
- Mrs. Pacman cocktail cab that was converted to arkanoid. Its a Mame cab until i can find the time to restore it, no modification done as i received it with no tube :( . And used present holes and overlay for joysticks.
- Mad planets Cab that was gutted when i got it and i have made this my Mame cab.
- Kidcade i built for my daughter. Its basically a cab thats half size that you can sit on the floor to play. 19 inch LCD

Projects cabs

Tron cab that was converted into a twin tigers cab, that was given to me gutted. To much work to bring it back to Tron and im not restoring a Twin tigers. So yes, this will be a Mame machine with a 25 inch CRT. CP is almost finished. New art working is ordered :)

And i am building one more kidcade that i might just throw an Xbox running coin ops in.

Edit. I forgot, one of my favorites. lol . I have a 14 foot Skee Ball Classic in my basement. And finally have all wooden balls too. :)

So theirs my arcade breakdown :)

I will be posting a collection picture thread hopefully tonight.

Non gaming related.

I live to wake surf and scuba dive. I am an Electronic Engineer working as a Geophysicist. Starting University again in Sept for degree #2. Gonna be a math teacher now i think. lol

So that's me basically.

Looking to give back to the community soon. Thinking free 3D printing services once i get it all setup as i am not here to start a business. I buying a 3D printer so i can make obscure parts for my machines and other projects. A lot of my Manx TT plastics are impossible to find, and cost way to much, so lets make our own i say. And if you have read this far, and you are a Atomiswave collector. I have a Free Metal Slug 6 boot to give away. Only established members (Ie no Zero posters). North America only because its 100%, ill cover shipping. Just a little thanks to this community. First reply from a established member in NA gets it.

Cheers,

Cam

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Welcome to teh drama. Would love to see pics of these cabs when you have the chance.

Namnuta

Quiz Detective
Ill try and get them up tonight. Half in my living room, half in my garage. lol I forgot to add i also have a Classic Skee Ball, LMAO.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Welcome!!

we are like a Carnival Cruise ship, once on board, you can't escape the fun!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
wow, this is an exemplary entry, should be a must read for all "noobs".

WELCOME!

Namnuta

Quiz Detective
Thanks for the replys. Will post my mvs collection when back from the lake :).