Tyrandom's cubby

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
It is your own private japanese-style micro home, so full of video gaming atmosphere I'm nearly speechless. Never saw the Near House concept as fittingly translated into a player's room before... it evokes feelings of dystopian nostalgia with those warm, ochre-colored wooden shelves contrasting to the commonly encountered deep black wires, almost clinical, wreathing all over the place. Like a hidden space in Batou's safe house. The games? Yeah, they're here, too and great as well ;).

I think you are right: unconsciously I tried to recreate a small bubble, a little place just for me and the games at the end of the day.

Sometimes I understand that's not so healthy to be exposed to all that retro-junk, so I hook some console to the living room vpr.

do6wcy.jpg

ibjfde.jpg

Last edited:

MySoberCompanion

Oh yes, I tried and was cute.
My bad, I've to change my scaler which doesn't support the Sega Saturn in RGB, I absolutely need a XRGB mini Framemeister to play it properly.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Small but seems to be really cosy. I would feel totally Zen in there. It's commonly known that shelves full of Neo Geo home carts make up a good Feng Shui. I can feel the Chi flow already.

Last edited:

MySoberCompanion

Neo Geo cart are on the west, that should be associated to the money and the power, sounds legit.