World Cup 2014 BRASIL

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
That's not what they seem like during the game against Brazil, plenty of rights to brag and yet they behaved like gentlemen. I'm talking about the team not germans in general.

When you first wrote this I would have agreed with you, but since then all kinds of shit is falling out of Low's mouth about stranglehold on world football for years to come blah blah blah. Germany need to bear in mind that the only thing of note they have done so far this world cup is beat a shite Brazil and a dazed Portugal. They're talking like it's already won, not classy Joachim.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
I just read the Coca Cola held a FiFa sponsor diner and pool party last night in the hotel where the German team resides with live music that went on for far to long.
There was even a fight and German team was not amused .

Freddy Adu , a US player wanted to follow in Altidore's footsteps and play for AZ in Holland but after some time of testing they declined the offer and have send him back home .

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
...I just heard from Tak... he's already built a stockpile of Flammeable materials to set off if Germany wins...

Heh, yeah.

Five small and six heavy salute rockets, a 700g Swiss conic fountain, a small mortar cake and an assortment of powerful firecrackers are ready and waiting to be fired in case we win the cup. :)

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
I just read the Coca Cola held a FiFa sponsor diner and pool party last night in the hotel where the German team resides with live music that went on for far to long.
There was even a fight and German team was not amused .

Freddy Adu , a US player wanted to follow in Altidore's footsteps and play for AZ in Holland but after some time of testing they declined the offer and have send him back home .

I've enjoyed all of your posts in this thread, so thank you for that.

If Earnie Stewart was going to bring in another American, why not Juan Agudelo? What the hell is going on with Agudelo anyway… its like he disappeared after he didn't get his UK work permit.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Agudelo scoring for Utrecht. Eredivisie always looks like a fun league to watch.

Spoiler:

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
10497115_10204038800708484_8807762656854585548_o.jpg

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
My heart is pounding like mad and the sweat is running down my back.

What a match so far!

Pantarou

Zero's Secretary
That Referee's cost me some nerve. And Argentia uses some ice-cold strategy. Killing one of our Players, other than than remaining in complete Defense, only offensive by their beloved Messi of course. And it works so far... Gruesome Game.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Should be a penalty for Neuer's knee to Higuain's dome.

Ridiculous call.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It was inside the box...

...We get awesome camera angles...

It's a great game... like some sorta of Death Match...

xROTx

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
It was inside the box...

...We get awesome camera angles...

I understand why it wasn't called and I empathize with the referee.

I just hope an excellent world cup final isn't decided by a goalkeeper getting the benefit of the doubt.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I understand why it wasn't called and I empathize with the referee.

I just hope an excellent world cup final isn't decided by a goalkeeper getting the benefit of the doubt.

TBH... for a 0 - 0 it's been a very exciting match... I just hope this doesn't lead to war like the last cup final these 2 countries had..

I hear it ended in fisticuffs...

....EXTRA TIME!

xROTx