World Cup 2014 BRASIL

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
A referee with common sense would have given a yellow to both.

Pepe is obviously a moron, but Muller wasn't a saint either.
In the end, he got pretty much what he wanted.
With 2-0 on the table and a player less in the pitch, was nothing more than a walk in the park.
Pretty un-necessary since Deutshland would win anyway.

Agreed. Red card was ridiculous and ruined the game.

Not impressed with Belgium today. EDIT: Until now, lol.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
You don't have to be a footie pro to see that we would have won yesterday's match even without the penalty or the Pepe incident, Portugal simply didn't play good enough, at least they can do WAY better.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Tak,
I think there's a great argument against that.

Without Pepe, Portugal would have enjoyed playing xi vs xi, instead of x vs xi. That's a huge disadvantage. Pepe has problems. He may be gifted in some areas, but too risky.

Portugal can come back from this and make it to the next round, but they should consider keeping Pepe as a sub.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Yeah, 10 vs 11 is difficult, that goes without saying. The thing is, Pepe got sent off when Hummels had already scored the 2:0 head goal so there was a clear trend visible at that point in time. Pepe behaved like an angry kid because he couldn't find a way around Müller's cunning actions, just like the whole Portoguese team couldn't find away around our game. Saying that we won just because of a red card is clutching at straws (and reeks of sore losers).

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Without the red card, Portugal could have possibly clawed back a goal. Who knows. But when the red was shown, the flood gates were opened.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Fair enough.

Watching Brazil - Mexico now, will be a good match I guess.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I hope El Tri can keep it competitive. Brazil did not look overly impressive in the first match.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Saying that we won just because of a red card is clutching at straws (and reeks of sore losers).

-______-

Where the hell have you seen myself findings "excuses" about that? lol
From the looks of your words it looks more like a superiority complex than anything else!

Germany is in the TOP3 to win this WC. No questions asked. PERIOD.
They won ( should have been more, just to make Bento open his eyes ) and that's it.

Now, trying to masquerade the precious help you had is of no use.
If that was penalty for Germany ( only the ref was so "sure" ) , how come it wasn't when it happened
with Eder in Germany's box?

When it comes to football, I'm unbiased. Completely.
And unlike the corrupt and cheating motherfuckers at UEFA and FIFA, I'm always favorable when it comes to
video-technology in football.

But Blatter can't pick his dear teams to follow through if that ever happens so... still have to sit tight and wait until that day comes.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Mexico are on the ascendancy and are looking very dangerous atm.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fact: FIFA believes that the finals MUST include historic teams in order to generate highest ratings and profits.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Sepp Blatter and profits go hand in hand, Qatar certainly knows whats going on and in his stupid defence he cries racism, what a Swiss twat!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
-______-

Where the hell have you seen myself findings "excuses" about that? lol
From the looks of your words it looks more like a superiority complex than anything else!

Germany is in the TOP3 to win this WC. No questions asked. PERIOD.
They won ( should have been more, just to make Bento open his eyes ) and that's it.

Now, trying to masquerade the precious help you had is of no use.
If that was penalty for Germany ( only the ref was so "sure" ) , how come it wasn't when it happened
with Eder in Germany's box?

When it comes to football, I'm unbiased. Completely.
And unlike the corrupt and cheating motherfuckers at UEFA and FIFA, I'm always favorable when it comes to
video-technology in football.

But Blatter can't pick his dear teams to follow through if that ever happens so... still have to sit tight and wait until that day comes.

Hey, I'm just happy we won. You would be too if Portugal would have been the winner, eh.

That superiority complex crap really hurts, man.

I really thought you had more style, Atro.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
What a miss by Silva, either side of the goal with that header and Brazil would been 1-0 up.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hey, I'm just happy we won. You would be too if Portugal would have been the winner, eh.

That superiority complex crap really hurts, man.

I really thought you had more style, Atro.

That style crap hurts, man.

I thought you had more superiority complex.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Couldn't agree more. I can't stand these card happy refs. The slight head nudge was a stupid move on pepe's part but it pretty much ruined the match by giving him a red. I saw slide tackles in the Brasil Mexico match that were pretty bad and they didn't even get carded.

A referee with common sense would have given a yellow to both.

Pepe is obviously a moron, but Muller wasn't a saint either.
In the end, he got pretty much what he wanted.
With 2-0 on the table and a player less in the pitch, that was nothing more than a walk in the park.
Pretty un-necessary since Deutshland would win anyway.