VINNYGUY -- Douchebag Flipper.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Why even bother paying all that money for a cabinet to just get rid of it?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Pandarr for market mod 2014.

pandarr.jpg

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Shitty, obscure or failed consoles are a one way ticket to a spot next to me at the mod table.

I'm only half joking.

send game gear games and an atari 7800

I got a console only 5200 we could make a deal on - even if you don't want it for a console it would make a mean coffee table or 2 player arcade stick case. XD

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Hey VT I'll give a Vectrex with ten games if you demod rot and make me a mod.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
It does indirectly affect people buying from windy. That cp layout was prob a high demand item for some people. If he is just flipping the cabinet, it took that cabinet choice with that layout away from people who actually wanted a cabinet to play.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It sucks when people flip stuff like this. They don't even care about games they just want the money.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I'm less inclined to think this is a dick move, but only for the following reason

If he paid $950, drove from Milwaukee, drove back, and is trying to sell for $1250, after gas, whats that like $250 profit? Plus his time, and the fact someone will haggle him down a bit on the price in Milwaukee

After all that, he might net $200? At that profit margin, let him drive across states to buy crap and eat up at least half a day. Bonehead move haha

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'm less inclined to think this is a dick move, but only for the following reason

If he paid $950, drove from Milwaukee, drove back, and is trying to sell for $1250, after gas, whats that like $250 profit? Plus his time, and the fact someone will haggle him down a bit on the price in Milwaukee

After all that, he might net $200? At that profit margin, let him drive across states to buy crap and eat up at least half a day. Bonehead move haha

You're new here, right?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
You're new here, right?

Not as long as you but no, not new

It's a joke haha. Making fun of whoever drives from Milwaukee to Chicago and back to make MAYBE a few hundred dollars. Waste of time in my opinion

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
sorry VinnyBoy , no loom for you.

View attachment 13731

I love when this place bands together...

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Honestly, the fact that most of us regular have a pretty strong moral compass in the face of money puts a smile on my face.

Spoiler:
MOST of us.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I love when this place bands together...

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Honestly, the fact that most of us regular have a pretty strong moral compass in the face of money puts a smile on my face.

A strong moral compass with a divine iron fist behind it if the Pope can lead some in the market. Plus I have a lot of free time to pull this up at work now.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
A strong moral compass with a divine iron fist behind it if the Pope can lead some in the market. Plus I have a lot of free time to pull this up at work now.

And everyone knows you can't fool the pope.