Hello!

Reigami

n00b
Been a member for years just browsing around. I've had an AES for a few years too, but not too many games ><

I'm hoping to be a bit more of a fixture since my other gaming community isn't quite what it used to be.

I thought I'd just drop by to say hello!

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
If you can eat nails for breakfast, I welcome the both of you!

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
Hi I am also new here. Just started collecting MVS games. Hope to have an Omega soon.

DPsx7

Banned
The only person you can't trust here is Markell, he'll dick yer mum.

Man I gotta disagree with that. There's a ton of them who can't be, they just haven't littered this topic yet.

Word of warning, this place doesn't like newcomers. At all.

Reigami

n00b
Thank you for the warm welcomes, and welcome new ppl! Maybe someone can help me not suck so much at KoF :(

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Man I gotta disagree with that. There's a ton of them who can't be, they just haven't littered this topic yet.

Word of warning, this place doesn't like newcomers. At all.

It's just you we don't like

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Thank you for the warm welcomes, and welcome new ppl! Maybe someone can help me not suck so much at KoF :(

Speaking as someone who blew at KoF years ago, just gotta find the right team your your playstyle and practice, practice practice! Welcome :)

Reigami

n00b
Speaking as someone who blew at KoF years ago, just gotta find the right team your your playstyle and practice, practice practice! Welcome :)

I can't seem to make a Kim with 3 Kim Kaphwans :( well I guess I can in a couple of them :D