$140 new with mega pack

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
A real gangsta ass nigga would have bought 8.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Get 'em VGA graded for the best bang of your buck. XD

Auryga

n00b
I don't understand the hate amassed for the Neo Geo X. Its not amazing, but for what it is, it plays Neo Geo games with a close to accurate controller when hooked to the docking station. Its also in some instances, the only type of Neo hardware some people have access to. I have one and its fun for what it is, though its no substitute for the real thing. Its just much more cost effective right now, as I don't have a job and am working towards a second degree. That said I do miss the Japanese AES I used to have but I wound up selling it and the games I had to put a down payment on a car about ten years ago. Doesn't mean I won't ever own another piece of true SNK hardware, but for right now this has to work.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Just let it go dude....it's a pile of shit. Your story is no different then all the others that were duped into buying it; we've heard it time and time again. My condolences with having to lose your AES btw. Obviously 10 years is not enough time to rid you of the clouded judgement brought on by the pain of your loss. Hopefully it's not too much longer.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I would also like to know if it blends....anyone?