$140 new with mega pack

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
People are still fucking around with this thing?.......It just blows my mind.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Great price, I bought 9 of them.

YESSSSSSSS - now I am officially better than 8Man!!!!!!!!!!

Hans Grösse

Banned
I'd get one as a curiosity. As terrible as it is it's still is (was) a Licensed SNK product and can be modded to play more games, why not?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
The entire Neo Geo X experience for only $140!!! My God!

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
The real question is: how many more are they sitting on?

XD - If that thing hit $99 I'd definitely consider buying one and just putting it in the closet for a decade. NEVER underestimate the stupidity of this market.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
heh I kind of want one just to mod the controller for use with my CMVS and put in siemitsu buttons and joystick, but not for $140.... anyone want to sell me just their stick for $30?

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
heh I kind of want one just to mod the controller for use with my CMVS and put in siemitsu buttons and joystick, but not for $140.... anyone want to sell me just their stick for $30?

the joystick ball is glued on. I bought a stick to mod and it's terrible. The shaft scrapes the bottom of the casing and I couldn't get the balltop off to save my life. Threw it in the garbage.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
A seller have the Gold system and Mega pack for sale on ebay for $149 plus free shipping. Is it worth it at that price?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Why pay now when you can dig one out of a landfill for free in a few years. XD

pipes

you must be trolling.

My first thought. I find it hard to believe that someone can be so completely oblivious to pose a question like that in a serious way.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Eh, I know a lot of guys who aren't Neo hardcore that jumped on the $140 deal and enjoy their little systems. *shrug*

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Depends on what you want from it, but I paid 170 for my system and mega pack and have been more than happy with what I've gotten out of it.

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
It's not bad as long as you are on a budget. Plus mega pack wise all of those games are the hard to come by games on AES.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I pre-ordered mine for 199.99.

Returned it the next day. I would pay maybe $30 for the handheld only. New.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Doesn't the HDMI connection have reversed stereo sound?

Maybe? Honestly, I have no idea.

I plug it into my TV and it makes sounds and plays games. 20 year old games in fact. I'm not asking the world of the thing and I picked it up for cheap.

pipes

I plug it into my TV and it makes sounds and plays games. 20 year old games in fact. I'm not asking the world of the thing and I picked it up for cheap.

I guess if your only expectation is that it displays something on a screen and makes some kind of noises then it's certainly a worthwhile purchase.