Too Many Games 2014

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Too Many Games
Greater Philadelphia Expo Center
June 27th-29th, 2014

http://toomanygames.com/

Who's going? I'll be there for the duration. Eyes peeled for FC and SFC deals.

NG meetup at Jon's table?

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I may be able to go. I have to be in the Dominican Republic for the first two weeks of June, so taking time off of work will be difficult. However, if I can that would be a blast to go to an actual convention and put some faces to names from here

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I'll be stuck at my booth all weekend (unless someone relieves me temporarily) so, be sure to drop by. I'll pretty much have the same setup as last year's. Basically, two Sony PVM's with arcade stuff and an LCD with SNES or whatever.

Daskrabs, could you please bring the RGB NES you have? I may swap that out in one of the PVM's for a bit...depending how many people are playing it.

Also, cdamm from Windy Games will be there for the first time ever. And, I hear Vanillathunder may be stopping by...hell, he MAY have a booth.

Jon

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Thats right, jon.

Im booked up. I'll be there.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
I'll be there. Daskrabs has started to refer to his NES as "my precious." Better keep an eye on him...

Thanks in advance for doing what you do at these shows Jon.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I'll be there. Daskrabs has started to refer to his NES as "my precious." Better keep an eye on him...

Thanks in advance for doing what you do at these shows Jon.

I know. He just PM'd me asking if it would "be safe" because "that's his baby." LOL.

Jon

PS: Plz, Matt. Don't kill me. ;)

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Motherfucker. I think you'll find that free pizza slices will be few and far between this year.

I know. He just PM'd me asking if it would "be safe" because "that's his baby." LOL.

PS: Plz, Matt. Don't kill me. ;)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Do I get to leave people at the venue afterwards?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
im working, just like i seem to be for everything game related that comes up nowadays. enjoy guys, wish i could be there.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
My wife can't make it now, so I have an extra 3 day pass if anyone wants it for $15 (half price)

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
Wish I could make it up. but on top of work, I've got a million things going on this summer. I will return eventually. Have fun guys!

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Jon, Daskrabs has volunteered to watch your booth so you can see the burlesque show with me. He told me the girls aren't up to his standards. Not hairy enough or some shit.

OK...so, uh...who wants to watch my booth? :D

Jon

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Jon, Daskrabs has volunteered to watch your booth so you can see the burlesque show with me. He told me the girls aren't up to his standards. Not hairy enough or some shit.

I'll be real honest with you...I'm not sure all of them are women. I really think TMG is trolling us and will reveal after the show that they were all dudes and that everyone there is gay.

Just a possibility.

Plus, one of them is a dude...I wonder how long he'll be on stage before all the guys leave.

Jon

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
One week until the titties.

Sigh, guess I will be bringing my wife and son Friday instead of seeing them.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
What do you guys think is the best day to go to this? Just curious-- this is the first year it's happening I'm not working weekends so I'm trying to stop by!

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Fri for best vendor game selection. Saturday for everything else.