NeoStore heroes

Shawn

snkusa.com
Sneak peek of two future NeoStore heroes for the landing page that are under development. I'm trying to think of some blue font text to go above the 'shop mvs' button. For the original Geese on throne hero already on the NeoStore, the blue font text says, "The Future is now!". Also considering mini marquees for the art above the 'shop mvs' button, or a combo of 3 of the current flyers shown and 2 mini marquees. Considered adding pink petals from the Japanese Cherry Blossom tree as seen here, but decided against it since I was told it would seem forced, unlike with Geese hero where both he and the accessories had clear flooring.

If anyone has has constructive criticism, please share your opinions/ideas.

Click thumbnails below for larger view...

That would be a Twinkle Star Sprites motorcycle helmet!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If you want to appeal to international buyers, get G-Mantle.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
sell neo save master and replacement home cart cases maybe?

Shawn

snkusa.com
Assuming you guys are being serious, G-Mantle seems quite plain and most people probably aren't familiar with this elusive character. Pac-man has more facial features after all. This Athena was seriously considered though.

@Wasabi: Replacement home cart cases should be restocked soon; I'll check into neo save master. Thanks.

Glad people like the Magician Lord, I agree that it was a great choice for a 'hero'. That was the first Neo game that I can recall seeing in the arcade. Was at the entrance to the Gold Mine arcade at the Mall of Memphis. Gold Mine arcade was in front of an ice skating rink... great memories. Shame that the Mall of Memphis became known as the notorious Mall of Murder has been closed for years. That entire zip code is urban blight now.

Interestingly, another local mall suffered a similar fate: the Hickory Ridge mall here in Memphis and it’s 1.3 million square feet of retail space (130 stores) sold on October 2008 for $1.4 million (included 85.16 acres w/ 4,302 parking spots). That's < $1 per sq/ft... wow!!!!!

“Hickory Ridge Mall first opened in August 1981. On December 30, 1986 the mall was sold for $50,329,752 and was expanded. In 1997 the mall was renovated to compete with the Wolfchase Galleria mall opening that year. It was sold again for $13.5 million on March 18, 2003, and for $1.4 million on October 10, 2008. The property taxes are $358,000 per year, but will likely lower from the next assessment.”
Source: http://www.hickoryridge.com/index.php/about-mall/features

'sup with that Arai helmet?

More info on that found here.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Shoei is a great brand. I had a pair of perfectly matching Shoei helmets for my CBR600 Smokin Joe that I had loved:
Honda%20Smokin%20Joe%20CBR600-1998%20Yellow_JPG.jpg

That's not my pic, but it could have been the same bike I had because I notice the same after market Yoshimura exhaust, but mine definitely had a fatter rear tire. They could have changed tires I suppose.

SSS

neo retired
Shoei is a great brand. I had a pair of perfectly matching Shoei helmets for my CBR600 Smokin Joe that I had loved:
Honda%20Smokin%20Joe%20CBR600-1998%20Yellow_JPG.jpg

That's not my pic, but it could have been the same bike I had because I notice the same after market Yoshimura exhaust, but mine definitely had a fatter rear tire. They could have changed tires I suppose.

when you gonna get this Neo Geo RC30 in stock?

october003edited9ee_zps17830e89.jpg

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I like the girls, specially "that" Athena. It never hurts to have cute girl heroes.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Hah! That Neo Geo RC30 looks like a 1/1 as well. I'm done with crotch rockets, and quite fortunate to have never wrecked because I almost never wore a helmet, usually just a pair of Mars Oakley sunglasses. Besides, I'm content with my NEO GEO license plate that I always renew, that's a 1/1 for the state of TN since all plates must be unique.

Other girl characters that were considered:
Sissy (I can get high resolution scan of this from manual):
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131117092456/mugen/images/3/30/Sissy_promoart2.jpg

Hinako Shijou from King of Fighters 2000, that's top notch art:
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/hinako2000fix.jpg

Ai from Neo Geo Battle Coliseum (she wearing a gaming system as a necklace but that could be changed):
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx8/char/ai-ngbc-victory-art.png

Annie from Rage of the Dragons:
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080803081715/snk/images/0/02/Annie_Murakami.gif

Ultimately, I decided on Kisarah Westfield from Aggressors of Dark Kombat for the Accessories hero because she was already holding an accessory (brief case) in such an ideally presentable fashion. At my request, the embossed Neo Geo logo was added by the designer wizard, Tim Zulewski, of Brand Labs. I noticed that Brand Labs still uses the NeoStore as one of their before and after web design examples:

Attachments

• beforeafter-neostore.jpg
    beforeafter-neostore.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 199

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Does the improved neo hero store come with improved prices on games?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
first time i saw the thread title I thought it said "NeoStore herpes"

Shawn

snkusa.com
Does the improved neo hero store come with improved prices on games?

For the rest of this month (3 days), you can get 10% off anything found in the MVS (Coin-op) section of the NeoStore by using this coupon code at checkout: MVS10

​There are currently 96 unique listings found in the MVS section with more added daily, so be sure to check New Arrivals periodically.