Who's in Chicago

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Anyone in the Windy City collecting / playing Neo-Geo? Sometimes I feel like I am the only one haha

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Forget games, we need some motherfucking pizza.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
im here yo.

and its not pizza here. its a casserole.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I'm a native New Englander...so the local spare tire sized pizza has nothing on a nice flat slice of pizza

Us Chicago folk should try to get together sometime...especially Chicago people who have Scruffy as their icon. My futurama complete box set is in the same damn room as my AES collection haha

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm a native New Englander...so the local spare tire sized pizza has nothing on a nice flat slice of pizza

Us Chicago folk should try to get together sometime...especially Chicago people who have Scruffy as their icon. My futurama complete box set is in the same damn room as my AES collection haha

im native NY. you are preaching to the choir about the flat pizza.

you can usually catch me out and about at the galloping ghost.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
How is Galloping Ghost anyway? I've been too lazy in five years to make it there sadly

What part of NY? Used to live in Park Slope on 23rd between 4th and 5th ave

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
How is Galloping Ghost anyway? I've been too lazy in five years to make it there sadly

What part of NY? Used to live in Park Slope on 23rd between 4th and 5th ave

ghost is awesome. and im from the south shore of long island.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Wait anaranjado, I saw in another thread your Windy Gaming. Are you the same dude I traded a complete SuperGrafx Aldynes for a Super Famicom console? If so, thanks again man. Been keeping the SFC busy

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
haha I thought so. Small world

When you gonna get some AES stuff in your store? I need a MotW

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Ahh you guys are killing me with the flat pizza love. I moved from the Chi-town area to STL and can't get a decent slice of pizza here. Everything's flat and the favorites taste like an expensive tombstone pizza.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Ahh you guys are killing me with the flat pizza love. I moved from the Chi-town area to STL and can't get a decent slice of pizza here. Everything's flat and the favorites taste like an expensive tombstone pizza.

This explains a lot. I go to STL every year to race skateboards and the local favorite pizza was junk. The BBQ on the other hand is way fucking better than anything I can get up here.