Toronto neo geo gamers

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
LOL..doesnt surprise me, he totally has a used car salesman thing going on. . Looks like a cool store, its on my to do list next time i visit the GTA. Ottawa isnt too great price wise, for the most part we are limited to Microplay but theres a handful of decent gaming stores.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Alot of neo geo goodness can be found around the GTA right now .. a few lots for sale

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
The Astro City looks great! Nice that you put it up on a plinth to make it standing height. I've always wondered about that setup. How does it feel setup like that? Basically turns it into a regular western standing arcade cab?

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Are there actually stores in and around Toronto that have stock of AES carts? Will be back over in about a month (my fiancée is Canadian but we live in Scotland) and had never thought of seeking out Neo stuff on any of my trips out there. Any tip offs would be great!

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
A&C Games is your best bet. They regularly have MVS games, and I have seen some AES carts there as well. Problem is that the selection is going to be crap.

I didn't know about this place, thanks. In the Montreal area theres is nothing significant that I know of. So a 5hrs drive once in a while is not too bad.

rodolfocm

Another Striker
I moved to Toronto 4 months ago, from Brazil. Would love to meet some retro gamers!

Hrvat9

n00b
just joined here. grabbed a 4 slot last winter. need more games! a&c still good? never been myself

cmoliveira

n00b
You will find some AES/MVS carts at A&C but not many (last time I checked). You're best bet might be to make a drive to some of the swap meets in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area like the CGCC and VGCC Swap Meets.