Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toronto neo geo gamers

B. Jenet's Firstmate

LOL..doesnt surprise me, he totally has a used car salesman thing going on. . Looks like a cool store, its on my to do list next time i visit the GTA. Ottawa isnt too great price wise, for the most part we are limited to Microplay but theres a handful of decent gaming stores.
    The Offensive Orgy Mode!!!

B. Jenet's Firstmate

Alot of neo geo goodness can be found around the GTA right now .. a few lots for sale
    The Offensive Orgy Mode!!!

Morden's Lackey

Still no one ?

Wakka Wakka Wakka!

Another Striker

The Astro City looks great! Nice that you put it up on a plinth to make it standing height. I've always wondered about that setup. How does it feel setup like that? Basically turns it into a regular western standing arcade cab?

NAC & HSS-0130

Geese's Thug

Are there actually stores in and around Toronto that have stock of AES carts? Will be back over in about a month (my fiancée is Canadian but we live in Scotland) and had never thought of seeking out Neo stuff on any of my trips out there. Any tip offs would be great!

Another Striker

A&C Games is your best bet. They regularly have MVS games, and I have seen some AES carts there as well. Problem is that the selection is going to be crap.

NAC & HSS-0130

I didn't know about this place, thanks. In the Montreal area theres is nothing significant that I know of. So a 5hrs drive once in a while is not too bad.
    Gatsou & Caska will dominate!!!
    My post number is broken

!!Great sellers/traders I dealt with:Big Bear x4, Jim is Hot, Hentai Sama, dbarrett0928, Bones, Neo Bomber Man, Joe McCabe x2, Kenny Boy x3, MilkManX, Kobylka68, rimms_rs, Shawn (Neo-Store), 5thlion5thlion, Bluevoodu, ckchan x2, Shining Kooksu, Msu89dawgs, KOF RUGAL B., Dewclaw, Lemony Vengeance, Renmauzo, Unofficialitguy, snes_collector, NeoTurfMasta, pipes,egg_sanwich!!

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

I moved to Toronto 4 months ago, from Brazil. Would love to meet some retro gamers!
    +

Timid Neo Newbie

just joined here. grabbed a 4 slot last winter. need more games! a&c still good? never been myself

New Challenger

You will find some AES/MVS carts at A&C but not many (last time I checked). You're best bet might be to make a drive to some of the swap meets in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area like the CGCC and VGCC Swap Meets.

Thread Information