My Sengoku 2 1cc video

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The heavens have opened and the earth has shaken. I've finally made my first video and in the crudest fashion possible, naturally.

It's filled with a few silly mistakes, but over all it's a decent demonstration of how to safely clear the game. I'm sure I could produce a better run with more practice and maybe a bit of experimentation beforehand.

I've never found a 1cc replay of this game before, so I figured my first video should be for a game that hasn't been done to death.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Totally interested in this. Can you make the vid not "private"? Can't see it otherwise.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Nice one, can't wait to watch this through - I like how you've filmed it too, prefer this style of video!

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Thanks for this. Now I see the importance of the charge attack.

When enemies get too close to hit with charge attack ; do you do a flurry of slashes with a particular combo? Eg. High, low, high ? Kinda hard to tell, since it's pretty fast in the videos.

Holy shit that last stage was a nail-biter.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Nice! So those Gandhara looking enemies are better fought with a ninja dog. Gotta try that next time.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rad. total ass kicking.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
do you do a flurry of slashes with a particular combo? Eg. High, low, high ? Kinda hard to tell, since it's pretty fast in the videos.

The B slash is low and quicker than A. The A slash is slower, however it's hitbox reaches slightly further into the plane right behind your character.

There is no true comboable hit stun created by slashing, so I'm not comboing B's into A's or anything. Both the A slash and B slash have two different types of animations respectively. The auto slash property demonstated at ":36" occurs when killing 1hit popcorn enemies.

9 out of 10 times, if I'm firing charge shots and a sokaku/rayden enemy teleports right on top of my character, a B slash would be the only safe attack to use.

Last edited:

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
nice playthrough man makes me want to play so bad.... too bad i cant find this game at a decent price to save my life

garoudensetsu

Crazed MVS Addict
i'm interested to this title... confirm to me quality of this game ? i think it's one of best beat em up , maybe best , on neo geo system

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Awesome video. Missed this when you posted it first time around.

Well done!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Thanks dudez

i'm interested to this title... confirm to me quality of this game ? i think it's one of best beat em up , maybe best , on neo geo system

Confirm to you the quality? Poor, I guess.

When your only chance of survival in a beat 'em up is religiously spamming a projectile from a mile away, you know something's wrong with the design.

Make no mistake though, I enjoy the game.

Last edited:

garoudensetsu

Crazed MVS Addict
ah ok..i ' ve tryed it and seems funny.. but i've asked because before to buy i wanted to be sure , saw the price

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
This is pretty great man, I love seeing these 1CC and speedrun videos. I don't have the time or patience to get this good, but I sure as hell can watch and admire. Any other games you planning on 1cc'ing?

sir arthur

War Room Troll
This is pretty great man, I love seeing these 1CC and speedrun videos. I don't have the time or patience to get this good, but I sure as hell can watch and admire.

The same for me.

Congrats fella, pretty impressive