Forum community - Welcoming feedback on dispute with dbarrett0981

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
These diatribes are tough to follow. Succinct, or even better, bulleted messages would help me keep up. Thank you for your cooperation mike/garrett and associates.

View attachment 13327

Last edited:

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Mike, you are far too kind and reserved in your words.

I, however, am not.

@ dbarrett90210 - You are a piece of shit. You have preyed on people on this forum for over a decade. You have been called out about your shit before. You have been labeled a thief and scammer. To the best of anyone's knowledge, you still owe chrishicks $45 from that AES deal 9 years ago. How about someone send you a collection letter. Your scum company likes to harass people on debts, maybe someone should do the same to you.

You're a turd that needs flushed.

You're a shit stain on this forum.

I would rather 69 a grizzly bear than have to hear one more story about your bullshit shenanigans.

I concur! Guy is a scumbag and everyone should be aware of this before they even think of ever doing a transaction with him. PS what kind of Christian works for a debt collector, harass any old ladies today Danny boy?

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Buys multicart > Threatens paypal claim cause its a boot.

lol fucking cocksmoker, GTFO of our community. I would not be surprised if you put one or both of the PCB's in the shell backwards when you changed it.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
For society to operate debts need to be paid - and when they're not somebody, somehow, has to chase them. But the way these companies go about chasing these debts is often inexcusable. They chase up incorrect parties to the point of harassment, they intimidate the elderly and infirm, in short they're about as morally bankrupt as a company can be.

It's not surprising that people like this often turn to god half way through their lives when the guilt starts to weigh on them.

But no, no one forgives you, including god. And you are still a cunt. Frankly I couldn't give a shit who is telling the truth or not now, I just hope you lost some money somehow or other whether it was your fault or not.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
someone just needs to meme this now

|
|
|
V

Last edited:

Skips

Belnar Institute Student

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
haha he works for a debt collection agency?? well that explains the cunty attitude and immediately jumping to threats to get his way.

He looks like a leg breaker. The sunglasses under a shaded area, the one hand in pocket, the subtle cross on his neck...

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
zzwp32Al.png

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
This is the point on most forums where a moderator locks the thread down, sanitizes posts and starts handing out bans.

Not here.

I love this place.
:keke:

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
this would explain his sudden need for $$$ this is a facebook post from April 21

David Barrett said:
David Barrett
*****Please Read! Important!!!*****

I wanted to wait until monday to post this because more eyes will see it as we all jump on here to keep up to date on mondays.

Due to recent events in my life I have been forced to recognize just how fragile life is. My sister in law passed away last weekend without warning. She left behind a beloved husband and 4 beautiful children. One day she was there and the next she wasn't. We have no idea when the Lord calls us up and our time here is done. Those of you that are married...take a moment to think about reality...this can happen to any of us at any given time. Don't take this life for granted...don't take your marriage for granted. Don't wait until tomorrow to truly show those that are of value to you that you love them. Do it every day and live a life worth living.

My brother in law and his children were left with numerous medical expenses, funeral costs and other necessary expenses. We have opened an account for he and his family to benefit from during their time of need. He is an awesome dude with a lot of pride and he wouldn't normally take a handout from anyone but we are all human and endure hard times. He just went through what can probably be considered the hardest thing to endure in life. He is by no means a charity case rather a man just trying to get on level ground so he can provide for his kids.

I am a business owner and many of you out there that I do business with in the collections industry own companies as well. If you have a few bucks to spare, would you mind putting that money to good use? A lot of us gloat about the cars we drive and the money collected/spent etc. so I know you guys are good for it and it is a tax writeoff!!! What comes around goes around and I guarantee you will be blessed for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated by our whole family even if its a few bucks!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
but.. but.. jesus wants you to give him your money.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
This is the point on most forums where a moderator locks the thread down, sanitizes posts and starts handing out bans.

Not here.

I love this place.
:keke:

Yeah this place brings all the shit to the table on you very quick gotta love it.:D I just hope this works out for Mike, he is such a great person and a friend. Pretty damn low of that dick to bring up the religion thing. I don't get why it was even brought up in the first place wtf?

G

greeneye8181

I am thoroughly entertained. That picture of him... he looks like a little snot lol

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
For the record, I don't like public shaming, especially when it goes on for too long. Mike and Dave have agreed to work things out. Admittedly, it took a public post to do so, but the end goal was reached.

As long as Dave and mike work it out, the mission was accomplished.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
I was just Dicking around. :keke:

I've purchased stuff from Mike in the past though, and he has always been easy to deal with-- he was even happy to hold an item for me when I was a mere snot-nosed n00b. I have faith this will work out, and he will always have top credibility in my book.

Edit: also, pretty sure most of us stick around just for the shaming and muddruggery.

Last edited:

dbarrett0928

Banned
For the record, I don't like public shaming, especially when it goes on for too long. Mike and Dave have agreed to work things out. Admittedly, it took a public post to do so, but the end goal was reached.

As long as Dave and mike work it out, the mission was accomplished.

You guys are all hilarious...I even found it entertaining. At the end of the day Mike and I entered into a transaction to buy a multi cart. I buy it as he advertised it as working. When i try the cart for the first time it doesnt work in my omega. Then I try it the next morning at my office and it doesnt work in my cab. I ask mike what the issue is and notify him i want to return it for a refund. Mike tells me its probably not defective and mentions problems with enlarged pcb and possibly needing to shave the sides. Tells me to google and he contacts cliff. Cliff messages me thread and calls me and explains what to do. Mike recommends I do it and tells me if i dont get it working he will still take return even if I shave down sides etc.

I shave down sides it still doesnt work. I ask for refund. Mike responds and starts changing his tune about providing refund making a judgement call that I may have damaged a pcb and telling me that they are fragile etc. and I get the notion he is setting me up to tell me he cant refund me because the cart was tampered with. All the way around sticky situation.

On another aspect - you guys are great. Yes I own a debt collection agency. That doesnt make me a bad guy in the least. I do have to have a certain type of demeanor on the phone. Direct, monotone and professional. Sometimes we get in arguments, sometimes we have to sue and/or garnish wages etc. At the end of the day we only exist because people borrow money and refuse to pay it back after signing an agreement claiming they would do so. Debt collections has a bad rap - I agree. I love it and its all I have ever done since 2000. There are two types of people in collections, those who are sick, unemployed or facing true hardship and those who never intended to pay back borrowed money in the first place. My office is nice, polite and courteous in most cases unless we reach the later.

As for my pic, that is me. It is 6 years old. You guys act in a manner where you think you found a gold mine or something - or gathered "dirt" on me. I put my picture on my websites, facebook etc along with my name because I have nothing to hide. We are legitimately licensed and compliant in our business. I pay my taxes and we operate an ethical shop. You found a page of 1-800 note complaints. I have dealt with 77,000 debtors in the last 5 years and my office has generated 27 complaints in 5 years. Given the ratio we are one of the better maintained and ethical companies in our industry. You would be hard pressed to find any agency that doesnt have complaints on their logs. It comes with the territory - we deal with grimy people. People who wine and complain when we do our job. If they paid in the first place we wouldnt exist!

I am Mormon. I worship none other than Jesus Christ. My church is called The church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints. I have been through the temple, I pay my tithing and try my best to treat others with love and respect...it does not mean I am perfect and don't make mistakes. Maybe I was wrong when I said something about Mike's scripture on his avatar. That takes guts and he worships the same savior I do.

As for my past deals I have feedback of less than 30. As you all know people dont always leave feedback. I have done over 100 deals and maybe have 3 bad deals to my name. One deal where I first got into the neo and thought I hit the gold mine when I bought a metal slug conversion for $300 bucks. I was still learning and tried to sell it as a legit real cart. I realized it was wrong and advertised it as a conversion.

Secondly I had an issue where i advertised a neo system for a buddy of mine as he didnt have an account or internet access. I advertised it as having matching serials and near mint etc. A user bought it and then received the item and it wasn't as advertised. I wasn't into collecting the neo at that time, I was busy with other things and hadn't ever gone back online to really take care of the deal or check up on it. Later on I came back and paid him the difference to clear my name and make it right.

Most recently an issue occurred where i sold a user some wii games. He wasnt happy with the condition and I asked him to send back for a refund. When that occured he had sent it to my old address because my shipping company used a label that had my old address on it. I didnt know that. I told him i never got the games back and he insisted I did and wanted his refund. I found out what the problem was finally and everyone shunned me as if i was being dishonest. a couple weeks later the games ended up back on the users doorstep as return to sender because it was a bad address. He notified me and I told him to keep the games. This was after I refunded him.

Lastly, I do not need money. Yes my sister in law passed away suddenly. She left behind 4 kids and a husband. He needed money. I gave the guy 4 grand towards funeral expenses and as for the rest I knew my buddies in the industry would help out and I wanted to do everything I could to help. Thats why you found the post. It wasnt to benefit me in any way.

There are two types of people on these forums. Those that are here for drama who have no life, no woman, no kids and are lucky if they even work and then those that lead professional lives, some with families and kids and are ethical people.

I am one of the latter - I have 4 children with a 5th on the way. I am married and I own two companies. I have nothing to hide from anyone. I will try my best to right any wrong and I agreed to resolve it with Mike on amicable terms. If you would like feel free to continue the shaming - it doesnt bother me its part of the drama and all in good times...Its the price you pay for being a member on these forums. No one has a squeaky record where every transaction is flawless.

Anyways - hope you all have a great afternoon. Ill be wrapping this up with mike. Those that think ill of me - your entitled to your opinion. Oh and last - I only mentioned the whole "bootleg" thing because if mike was going to pull shady and not give a refund for his defective cart then I was trying to make a point that paypal would have my back. I would get my money anyways. If he was going to be a jerk about things I still had my way to settle the score. However - it wont come to this...he has made it clear as have I that we will resolve the issue on mutual terms. THANKS!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
ethical people don't make money off of the misery of others.

but to each their own.