(PC) Skullgirls is 5 clams right now

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Last edited:

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Of course if we all pitch in, we can easily get the 4 pack, pretty much buy 3 get one free thing. i was kinda interested in it and played it when it was free on steam. couldn't find my cord for my 360 controller though and didn't care for the keyboard lol.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Surprisingly robust fighter. Well worth 5 bucks to anyone that likes fighting games with vibrant graphics, good character designs and music and solid mechanics. Probably the closest we'll ever come to a Darkstalkers sequel.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Did they re-release this on live as I missed the squigly DLC

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Does this redeem on Steam?

I got mine from Greenmangaming, and it did. I don't think there's any way to play it other than through Steam.

Did they re-release this on live as I missed the squigly DLC

Pretty sure it got already got rereleased as 'Skullgirls Encore' after the publisher switch.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Why does this game asks for donations after each match?

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I own it on PS3 and I love it! Would like to play it more but I seriously dig it. Mike Z and everyone else put a LOT of work into this game. It's starting to become popular in Japan also.

Kaioh

Sakura's Bank Manager
Guess I'll finally get to play Skullgirls Encore in May. It's one of the PS+ games for May. I did play the 360 demo when the original version came out and I did like it.