15 Year Member
holy crap... BIY!

p.s. Genesis does... what Nintendon't!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Yeah, I have this gameboy Tetris cart and I think it's a bootleg.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Man Dan Rather ain't got shit on this guys journalistic pedigree. He's exposing bootleggers for the good of the people.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
This guy is a dope. someone on a one man crusade to expose and shame bootleggers. Neo Alec would be proud.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Bojay1997 said:
Great. Hopefully a mod will lock and delete the whole thing as your contribution here was completely worthless.

Best quote from that thread!

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I'm glad he keeps buying this stuff though. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again: the guy's a cunt.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Yeah, I have this gameboy Tetris cart and I think it's a bootleg.

Remember to use the hammer to open it to verify its authenticity while you chant the sacrificial ninsega ritual song.
P.s. I don't forget the glove you don't want to handle it with your bare hands if it turns out to be real.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I think I stopped reading that thread after the whole "I don't have the tools or a BIC pen" thing.

I just wanted to shake the life out of him when he said that.

Don

Camel Slug
This dude is a genius :lolz:

lol the guys the rain man of the gaming world. I love it.

There is a website selling repos -> NinSega assumes it must be illegal -> members prove that that good deal games is legit -> NinSega points to the CD-R -> It's clear NinSega has no idea what he's talking about -> members continue to insult NinSega -> NinSega continues to amaze.

cdrs.jpg

Last edited:

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Didn't this Ninsega faggot also go whine on Sega-16 about us. I could have sworn I saw posts of him being a little bitch about how mean we are.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Didn't this Ninsega faggot also go whine on Sega-16 about us. I could have sworn I saw posts of him being a little bitch about how mean we are.
He use to post on (pcenginefx.com) as well as nintenga and pretty much stalk members on there before being banned.Heck,at any message boards it doesn't take long before nin is banned.