Nashville/Franklin TN

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
So...my wife's division is part of an acquisition who is located in Nashville/Franklin TN. I think we'll be moving there within 3-6 months. What are the thoughts on the town(s), pro/cons? Does traffic suck like every other big city? We won't be living within city limits per say because we have horses, any hints on the "good" parts of town? I think it has the potential to be a good time.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
The Franklin/Cool Springs area is definitely a 'nice part' of town. East Nashville is supposedly gentrifying with young people. You should be able to find some pretty nice exurbs with land for horses but still easily accessible to Nashville or Franklin (which is just 15 minutes south of Nashville on 65.) I don't know a lot of the specific names of neighborhoods within the city, but for the most part I get the idea that Nashville is not too rough and tumble overall. It certainly is nothing like Atlanta.

I never lived there, only visited often when I lived in Knoxville, but traffic seemed somewhat irritating at worst, but not usually a daily gridlock.

I think that Nashville on the whole, is awesome. There is plenty to do, a walkable downtown area, huge live music scene that isn't just country, a growing number of breweries if that interests you.

Marek

Banned
Born and raised in Nashville.

Everything lithy said is true. Fuck Brentwood big time but franklin is cool. Especially if you have horses, you're going to love it out there.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Love Nashville. Great city to visit and has such a cool vibe in and out. I've only visited, so I can't help much on where to live, but I haven't ever experienced bad traffic there (I live in LA, so we may have different ideas of what bad traffic is...) and there is a ton to do in and around the city. It should be a great place to live.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
What the hell is wrong with Panatierre's chest? Is it because of how she's standing? Something looks wrong with her, like she's been digitally altered.

Or she's a fembot.

Fembots_2_APIMOM.jpg

Last edited:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
She had a terrible boob job. Plus she's tiny, with super short arms and the smallest hands ever on a grown woman.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
They have an NHL team. Plus the Titans, but fuck the Titans. I could see myself watching Preds games in Nashville, though.

I couldn't live somewhere without at least one major league sports team.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
when me and my best friend drove cross country from VA to WA, we spent a few hours in the latter part of our first day of driving in TN. He made me pump the gas every time and refused to get out of the car to piss unless we were specifically stopping at fast food stops. reason being he is black and damn if we were not in some country ass as hell all white areas... shit was hilarious and yes, he was laughing while hiding inside the car as i fueled it. he saw my naked ass cheeks pressed against the driver's door glass at least thrice in that day.

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Update:
Found a house (small horse farm) outside Murfreesboro. Should be moving within 2 months. Just need to find a janitor job at Vandy so kids can go for free...more as it developes

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Update:
Found a house (small horse farm) outside Murfreesboro. Should be moving within 2 months. Just need to find a janitor job at Vandy so kids can go for free...more as it developes

Dude, you leaving Cincy?

I guess the winter weather down there is better.