Dead Nation PS Vita free

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
For me at least. Not sure if it was from the PS4 game on PS Plus or the time they were giving Dead Nation for Ps3 for free as part of the "we're sorry for the PSN downtime", but it's worth a check.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Free for me too but its also a cross-buy game so maybe its free because you already "bought" it for the PS3...

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Free for me too but its also a cross-buy game so maybe its free because you already "bought" it for the PS3...

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Glad I DLed it for free back in the day on PS3 (even though I never got around to playing it).

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
It kind of sucks that they're apparently not allowing this with fl0w. I "bought" the PS3 version back in February of 2009 when they were giving it away for free for a limited time, yet the Vita version shows up as costing money even though it's supposed to be a cross-buy game now.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
It kind of sucks that they're apparently not allowing this with fl0w. I "bought" the PS3 version back in February of 2009 when they were giving it away for free for a limited time, yet the Vita version shows up as costing money even though it's supposed to be a cross-buy game now.

Yeah I had the same thing happen. In fact, I replaced my HD in my PS3 and fl0w is no longer in my download list. So technically I lost it there too.

I just rebought it last time it was on sale. The PS4 version is nice.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Actually I got the vita version of it for free. flower too.

Last edited:

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Actually I got the vita version of it for free. flower too.

Did you buy them at some point? As far as I know flower was never given away on PS3.

Once they are purchased they are cross-buy for all three systems. THe rub is that Sony gave out fl0w a few years back in the US at least and unlike Dead Nation, the cross-buy wasn't recognized.

Last edited: