15 Arcade Games Completed 1-Credit in 25Minutes

This a speeded up compilation of all my AstroCity 1-Credit replays I have made over the last 18months. I saw another YouTuber (RiddlerOnYutube) do this to some game footage and I thought it looked kinda cool. I also put some of my fav videogame music in the background. I don't think listening to videogame footage sped up 1400% would be pleasing to the ears.. Enjoy!

Replay List:

Robocop
Strider
Vigilante
Tetris - The Grandmaster
Mortal Kombat 2
Hyper Duel
Daimakaimura
Sunset Riders
Killer Instinct
Splatterhouse
SF2' CE
Wardener No Mori
Final Fight
R-Type
Shinobi

mikew

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Wow, that video is amazing. I'd watch that at normal speed :) Nice playing dude.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rad video. The Strider quick play looked crazy.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
PS Do you know what the score was at the end of the CE run? Just curious, never really tried to play single player in SF.

Cheers guys :)

@ebinsugewa: I can't say for sure, the camera was positioned a bit too low for me to see. I was trying to get the controls in view but I didn't quite line the top of the screen up and I cut off the score :/ whoops. It was over a million, maybe 1.2ish?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
this is very cool and impressive. Are you running MAME or separate boards?

@neodogg: Cheers mate ;) I used both. Shinobi/Rtype/Daimakaimura/Tetris grandmaster/Strider were all done on proper PCBs and the rest were done using my GroovyMame+CRT_Emudriver setup. The GroovyMame+CRT_Emudriver setup is so good that I sold all my pcb's apart from Shinobi and Tetris. And because it's wired with a JPAC my cab is still 100% Jamma so I can still play PCBs. Tbh GroovyMame and the CRT_Emudrivers combo are so good I don't bother with PCBs anymore, it's that good! It's not like the usual Mame experience, with this set-up there's none of the usual screen tearing or laggy controls, it's perfect. If I was to leave the room and someone swapped the Shinobi PCB to GroovyMame I couldn't tell the difference, it's that good. ;)