Tomodachi Life

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Saw the latest Nintendo Direct and thought the trailer for this game is by far the best trailer I've ever seen.

http://youtu.be/lcmx4kC0tiU

I was never into Sim games but this intrigued me. Wanted to know if anyone else is picking this up at launch.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I wonder how long it's gonna take before somebody uploads gooby & dolan there and get banned.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
This is a terrible idea for a game.

Afraid it's going to ruin your life too, huh? I'm pretty terrified that if I pick this up, I'll be unshowered and unemployed in about a months time :(

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Saw the latest Nintendo Direct and thought the trailer for this game is by far the best trailer I've ever seen.

http://youtu.be/lcmx4kC0tiU

I was never into Sim games but this intrigued me. Wanted to know if anyone else is picking this up at launch.

LOL, I have no idea WTF is going on in this game but I just pre-ordered it. This looks like a human version of animal crossing mixed up with all the Miiverse gayness you can imagine. I see a lot of future meme potential here.

My canadians brothers, if you want to pre-order this crap, the new Smash Bros or any other games for that matter, check out futureshop, they're currently offering $10 off on all the pre-orders!

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Can't wait to make a dozen Hitlers or so and send them all over to coryoon.:keke:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Can't wait to make a dozen Hitlers or so and send them all over to coryoon.:keke:

2KvvYoL.jpg

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
OK, been messing with the DS version of Tomodachi Collection that has a pretty decent English fan translation (about 80% translated, and plays pretty damn awesome). Thoughts: Game is rad... but there's not much of a game here. There's a lot of waiting around for the Miis to need something, and that causes a lot of downtime. You can go and mess with them, give them things, etc, but your money goes up when they're happy... and if you give them food, or an outfit or something, when they don't ask for it they either kind of like it or outright hate it and you get no cash. So... what you can do is definitely limited at first (and this is with 11 Miis as of this point in the apartment).

It's still fun as hell to watch them interact with each other, and the game has a wicked sense of humor. I'm hoping Nintendo put in a bit more to do in the newer version, instead of just wait and see... This isn't going to replace Animal Crossing anytime soon, but it's such a weird little game that I can't help but like it. I'll be picking up the 3DS version for sure.

cowise

n00b
I'm pretty excited for this game, but I can't help but read it as "Tamagotchi Life" every single time. Every. Single. Time.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
from the previews ive seen it reminds me a bit of ganbare neo poke-kun for ngpc

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I got bored of Animal Crossing already it seemed like work. There's no way in hell I'll get this.