My collection :)

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
damn man. quite a few goodies in there. that wall of systems is damned impressive :D

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I hope there aren't any earthquakes where you live. ;)

Deathx

n00b
so what is the % of boots?
Less than 1%.. a Metal Slug 1 and a goal goal goal conversion... that's it.
I like originals but NG is too expensive, i can buy a hell lot of other games for other system with the price requested of "rare" games..

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Wow, that's a great collection. Reminds me of my days loading packages at UPS. Great use of space. :)

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Tons of really cool stuff, obviously space is a premium but just too cluttered for my taste.

Are you able to enjoy it (looking at it) when it's like this? Does it bother you to have some boxes vertical and others horizontal on the same shelf like that? Are you able to find things you are looking to play or are you a collector only? I'd worry about damage to some of those boxes, not consoles so much, but the N64, etc, that's a lot of weight piled onto the ones at the bottom.

Deathx

n00b
Tons of really cool stuff, obviously space is a premium but just too cluttered for my taste.

Are you able to enjoy it (looking at it) when it's like this? Does it bother you to have some boxes vertical and others horizontal on the same shelf like that? Are you able to find things you are looking to play or are you a collector only? I'd worry about damage to some of those boxes, not consoles so much, but the N64, etc, that's a lot of weight piled onto the ones at the bottom.

Dude! :) Of course i enjoy it! I do also have good tetris skills :D i had cause space is reducing daily here...
I do have a loose counterpart for all of this gaming console when i want to play some (pretty often)