Fast Striker shockbox insert???

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I ordered an MVS cart and need an insert and can't seem to find one online? I would've thought they'd offer the PDF on their site or something?

Can someone help me out?

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
I ordered an MVS cart and need an insert and can't seem to find one online? I would've thought they'd offer the PDF on their site or something?

Can someone help me out?

I'm not too surprised that NG Dev aren't offering free insert PDF downloads. I mean, the insert is a bonus for the collector edition and such. It would defeat the purpose of it being a collector goodie. I made myself one from the DC insert, see here, as I didn't found anyone that made one yet. I can up it later today.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I'm not too surprised that NG Dev aren't offering free insert PDF downloads. I mean, the insert is a bonus for the collector edition and such. It would defeat the purpose of it being a collector goodie. I made myself one from the DC insert, see here, as I didn't found anyone that made one yet. I can up it later today.

i thought that too. But at least do a variant or something?

That would be awesome if you upload yours, it looks rad! Thanks!

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Here's a better view of what it looks like. Anyone can suggest a free, no registration needed place to upload pdfs?

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
nice! I would try a google doc, then share the link?

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Seems like they no longer exist.

I own NGDEV's CEs. However I don't mind if people get reproduction inserts as long as they look different. Perhaps Southtown can host those images, they already have Gunlord and Knight's Chance.

Last edited: