If you could add 3 obscure SNK characters to a new KOF game....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
When you guys wake up, will you find vaginas where your nuts used to be?

That would be in-saner.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Ever since cvs2 I've always wanted rock in the kof cast. Maybe Kevin from motw, he would have to be changed up abit, and possibly make him a grappler. I've always thought setsuna from last blade was cool, but putting characters with weapons would kill the game.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Ever since cvs2 I've always wanted rock in the kof cast. Maybe Kevin from motw, he would have to be changed up abit, and possibly make him a grappler. I've always thought setsuna from last blade was cool, but putting characters with weapons would kill the game.

You might want to brush up on your history. There've been characters in KOF, FF, AOF, etc. that use weapons. Granted, they don't make up the majority of the roster, but they're in there.

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
How bout Fio from Metal Slug, If Ralf and Clark can be in Metal Slug 5, why not Fio in KOF.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
You might want to brush up on your history. There've been characters in KOF, FF, AOF, etc. that use weapons. Granted, they don't make up the majority of the roster, but they're in there.
This is true, but i meant specifically with adding a character with a sword into the mix of kof. But yes, your point is very valid.

Thats what I get for not playing KOF 2000
its never to late, although striker wise seth, joe and another iori were most used strikers. Not that other strikers werent good depending on your team. I dont even remember what Fio did as a striker.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
In World Heroes, there is no problem with characters using weapons mingle with those who don't.