If you could add 3 obscure SNK characters to a new KOF game....

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
The thread about the possibility of a new KOF in the future got me thinking about characters for the SNK Universe that have never been included in a KOF that would be neat to see if there is ever a new KOF game. If you could pick any 3 characters from the SNK Universe that was never been in a KOF game who would you choose? I guess it doesn't have to be an obscure character, as long as they've never been in before.

Here's three I wouldn't mind seeing:

Rick.jpg

Rick Strowd from Real Bout Fatal Fury. Surprised he never made it in, he's pretty fun to play as and has a cool look.

Rob-p.gif

Rob Python from Buriki One. Admittedly I've never played Buriki One but I've always thought this design was pretty awesome and I think he'd work well in a KOF game.

Mudman-sprite2.gif

Mudman from World Heroes. Ok- maybe this one is a stretch but I've always loved this guy too. Seeing him in NGBC was cool, and I'd like to see him transition to a KOF game.

Who would you choose?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Not bad, but I would want Ducali from Buriki.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Elta

veva4u6e.jpg

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
1) Vanessa dangit! And she isn't even obscure!

2) Lee from Last Blade

3) Bonus non SNK Character: Freakin Gary Scott from windjammers! Have you SEEN this guy? He's HUGE!

Last edited:

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
1.) Earthquake (Samurai Spirits II)
2.) Rasputin (World Heroes)
3.) Klaus Wessel (Windjammers) - Gewonnen!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The obvious answer if the League Bowling guy. He could have a power up move where he drops some lsd, colors flash everywhere and he powers up.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Honestly, I've always wanted a Newcomers team of Alfred, Rick and Xiangfei

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
From within SNK's primary KoF/FF universe - Alfred, Duck King and Laurence Blood.

fr33m4n

Kuroko's Training Dummy
i always wanted to see Soiree and Alba Meira in pixels... You can include Hayate from SR too!

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Some AOF characters that haven't been in a KOF.

Tired of the AOF roster never exceeding 5-6 characters while the FF roster ends up being damn near twice that.